Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

I think why getting online jobs is becoming more difficult these days is because the big players in the Cloud, giant tech companies, mainstream social media companies like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are not liberal enough. These guys doesn't want to share their wealth with the common men.
Getting a job online is more complicated and tiring , because there's competition all over the online, and those wealthy online influencer want to make more money and are not ready to share with anybody.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I guess it depends on what job you want and how willing you are to search for one and also find what matches best for you

Though many businesses have come down due to this pandemic , I still believe there is a big opportunity in cryptocurrency and other other online earning platforms , you can actually make money sitting in front of your computer. You can acquire a skill and start working in freelancer jobs.

Lots of factors could be the cause of that, like the competitiveness of the market, although there are PTP sites that you could gradually earn something but still takes patience and harsqo6

instead of you to keep on looking for this try and find one digital skill and learn ,you can go for graphic designing or logo design for now and at time goes on you can go into the most demanding one like digital marketing and programming, if you have any of this skill and you are really good at it you actually make a lot of money without looking for sites to pay you.

I feel like getting a job online is easier than physical as online job is speculated, you have gigs, you sell on freelancing websites, you can write, you get a content writer job etc.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
To be really honest with you bro it is quite difficult to get a job online because most of the jobs that you can get online in freelancer method whereby you don't have a fixed time for you to do the job and the amount of pay is not fixed also.

It wount be that hard if you already know what you are looking for and where to check for it and most importantly if you have the requirements needed to qualify. Tho online jobs can be very competitive and challenging mostly in countries with poor internet capabilities.
It is very difficult to find a job online especially if the job you are in search of is offline job most times it feels as if you are wasting your time looking for a job online.

I feel like getting a job online is easier than physical as online job is speculated, you have gigs, you sell on freelancing websites, you can write, you get a content writer job etc.
I also find getting paying tasks online to be much easier than getting offline jobs. Here, you just need to sell your skills to clients or websites that need it. But offline job searching is so competitive and requires proof of experience to get the job.

Finding job online you need to download some app it will really help you to find good job, because there is a lot of job online that you can do online.

From my experience, I think I share your thoughts on the difficulty of finding online job. Just as stated above, my view is still that, you need to have skills plus good qualification to see that kind of online job you talk about. But you can just be working here and other similar sites while searching for extra earning sites if necessary. It is just my opinion.

Same here. I always find my time wasted anytime I go on a job hunt online. I just keep going round circles to no avail. I would advise that no body should depends on online jobs. Have both online and offline.

You absolutely do not have what it takes to be qualified of getting a job online,the one you are talking about is just an opportunity in which you are paid to do something but you do not have any digital skill that is necessary for you to monetize and get a good paying job online.

Same here. I always find my time wasted anytime I go on a job hunt online. I just keep going round circles to no avail. I would advise that no body should depends on online jobs. Have both online and offline.
Why you are going here and there. The best place for checking best online earning sites is here In this forum. people are constantly updating about the latest sites here. You can easily find your suitable site in this forum.

It is a bit difficult to find jobs that pay very well, however, if you have time and patience, you can do a lot of surveys that pay you substantially if you stick around for a long time. Once you get over the tedious and repetitive questions, frequent disqualifications etc. you will find that it does pay, in cash as well as gift cards from retailers like Amazon etc. I have been doing them so long that I now get invited to focus groups, get sent products to test at home etc. You only need patience.

A legit way in which you can earn online is through pay per post forums. The important thing is that there are many forums out there so you should do research on the forum style, the type of rewards that you get and the users personal experience from it as well because this will what will determine if it should be used or not. User reviews will prevent you from wasting your time online to use a site that may not materialize your earnings. In my opinion right now this forum is probably the best earning potential out there, and I greatly recommend it to the users.
I have had similar experience before this time looking for a good forum to engage in,and a friend introduced me to this forum,and i would say it has been a very good experience,especially the topical discution on the platform.it is really a good platform.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
Yes, sometimes that's how it is online getting a job could be tiring but when The job is found and secured it's is highly profitable and enjoyable just keep trying okay?,never give up.

Its hard to get a job online , but till you learn a skill and work in freelancing sites , you can make use of PTP sites to learn different earning methods and also earn some cash for being active.

It is very hard to fine a job online but it is very easy if you know what your doing. It is kind of time wasted if you didn't find job after appling in many companies. It requires patience and determination for you to get a job online

Its hard to get a job online , but till you learn a skill and work in freelancing sites , you can make use of PTP sites to learn different earning methods and also earn some cash for being active.
That is good advice for that for those looking for high paying jobs online. One can just start with paid to post forums while learning the high paying freelancing skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds