Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

That is good advice for that for those looking for high paying jobs online. One can just start with paid to post forums while learning the high paying freelancing skills.
Yeah it takes time to learn the skills , its good if someone starts early , like when he/she is studying in college. He/she can work in freelancing for full time in future.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah it takes time to learn the skills , its good if someone starts early , like when he/she is studying in college. He/she can work in freelancing for full time in future.
Yeah, that is right. Starting early is very good. You start gaining experiences early enough so that you become more professional as time goes by. Starting while in college is a very good option.

Yeah, that is right. Starting early is very good. You start gaining experiences early enough so that you become more professional as time goes by. Starting while in college is a very good option.
Yeah and one also should not neglect academics in college completely , its hard to balance between the two , but its still not impossible as well.

It is very difficult to find online money making websites because most of them are available for folks living in Tier 1 countries. I know about many money earning websites. However, the amount they pay is so low that you will actually lose money rather than earning due to data expense. This is the main reason.

Perhaps you are not doing the searching in the right way. My younger sister got three offer from his area of studies when he did the job search on LinkedIn. I will add you to change your tactics. If it is only Facebook you are searching trying to use some other social network too.

I don't think its difficult to find side hustle gigs online, their are hosts of online gigs still around it just depend on your ability to execute those tasks to earn.

You are quite right concerning your comment, its quite difficult to find a better job online because work online is quiet diddicult to get , there are tons of online work but most of them are fake.
why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.e

I’ve always said looking for a job in itself is a job. I know, it’s a pain.
When it comes to online work, though, for me it’s just always been about starting small and working my way up.
I remember taking a job just typing out voicemail messages, and then their bigger/sister company took me on and I was typing out huge files. Then they moved me up to proofreader.
So much of it has to do with patience, and that’s a hard thing to focus on when you need cash now.
The only other thing you can do is just start “collecting sites” and the earnings really do add up.

I don't think its difficult to find side hustle gigs online, their are hosts of online gigs still around it just depend on your ability to execute those tasks to earn.
That is right. There are so many ways you can earn online. You just need to research well so that you find them. And also strive to provide the best work so as to build a good reputation.

Like fiverr, freelancers, upwork etc. Just make your profile on start getting work from customers.

It is not so easy to earn money on those sites either. There are thousands of people who are struggling to earn money on those sites on daily basis and there are thousands who join those sites almost daily. They are all competitive places to earn money.

That is right. There are so many ways you can earn online. You just need to research well so that you find them. And also strive to provide the best work so as to build a good reputation.
Their are thousands of job vacancies online to earn from. But the skilled gigs are the ones with better pay rate. That's why I'm willing to learn either graphics or web design under programming.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
I would invite you to learn a digital scale if you really want to get a job online as if you can learn a digital scale and you become very perfect at it I think you can get a job online as a freelancer whereby you be doing job online at your own convenience and getting been paid for it a big amount of money.

It can be very frustrating when you're looking for a platform that really pays online. The best thing is to follow some forums because you will see people working online there.

The truth is that many countries in the world are experiencing some problems right now so job finding right be hard but do not just give up.

Read from forums like Bizdustry and not some random internet search for genuine information about online gigs. Online gigs are not as hard as people make it look like. Their are several sites that pay for the most basic of skills; Bizdustry is one.

Finding online jobs this days is not very easy as it used to be. If you don't have any skill to offer the freelancing platforms like the fiverr and the upwork, you can always take your posting jobs here on bizdustry very seriously too to earn something

It is quite a hard task to get a job online, because you have to scrutinise the online jobs to prevent fall for scammers.

It is always difficult to find a job online when you do not have professional skills that are most sort after by employers. You can try to learn a digital skill to get more online job offer.

You are right, it's not easy to find job online. This is because, most employers want to see their employees in person coming to have their challenge themselves. They never think of considering someone to do it for them and no one can trust anonymousity of a job seeker.
Finding a job online is one of the most difficult thing for one to do because there are no much job online and these jobs that are mostly online at job that requires a lot of digital skills for one to be able to do them well.

Freelancing jobs are becoming more and more competitive as the day pass by. You should be looking into things you know within you that are practically doable and geared to making money for you some time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds