Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

Finding a job online is more or less like finding a job offline. The only difference is the strategy one approaches both with. The most glaring difference between finding a job offline and online is that online jobs are more skill oriented. You can get away with less skill as long as you have your certificate to cover up for an offline job. For online jobs, you get paid in accordance with your skills. So, get to work, get a skill and do your due diligence.
yes that's true it's not easy or sometimes you can say its not difficult to find a job here online while most of all companies post their jobs online and anyone can apply there. so you can try both types and if you are lucky then you will get one good job

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many legit sites in form of paid to post forums that I know of. The problem is that the pay is so low and you cannot use it to sustain a family. In order to earn more, you need to either learn freelancing skills such as programming, or you look for money and invest it in Cryptocurrency trading or forex trading.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
There are so many legit app out there that you could earn real money on them and be able to take care of yourself and family as well,but only if you are not living in Africa I guess.

Finding a job online depends on your areas of interest and the skills you posses determine the types of jobs you find and apply for online. It is not every jobs that you see online that you will apply for because some requires skills to do the job, you might need to acquire some skills to get good jobs online.

The same way it is difficult to find offline job is the same way to find online job. This is due to more competitions among job seekers. You only need to make sure you ahead of your mates with some skills.

It is very difficult to find a job these days that is why it is advisable for you as an individual to start with your own small scale business and become self-employed, these days people are also going into online businesses which day can start up very small of their own and make money.

I think it was 2013 when I started working online to earn extra money. My first site did not pay me due to bankruptcy. The 2nd site that was recommended turned out to be a scam. Worse, the 3rd site I joined that looked good did not pay the members. My point in this comment is that scam sites have been with us for a long time now and we just have to be discerning.

Having a job online requires a skill in some particular niches, to enable you get the best out of online earnings but it isn't easy to land yourself one.

Patience is a virtue, so my advise is patience. When I started paid to post sites too it looked to stressful but now I know about three and earn comfortably on them so work with what you have and watch it grow and expand.

Finding a job online this days may proof very difficult. It is even more difficult if you don't really have a skill set to offer for your services. If you think you possess a skill, you can find a job as a freelancer on fiverr

One of the biggest problem with finding a job online is that there is a lot of competition out there. Just like the offline world, you must be qualified enough and skilled enough to get the job. This is one of the biggest reasons why online jobs are not for everyone out there. I lack skills, so I might not get a job. I cannot compete with others. This is a disadvantage.

Pay to post forums is one way of earning online, there are different pay post forums that are true like Bizdustry is an example. You could also go for freelancing jobs by making your skills readily available for assessment and hire which you will be payed for.

It appears that the main problem with websites or apps that claim to make you money for doing something is that there isn't really that much money in the app to begin with so the website or app administrator doesn't have a lot of monetary runway to keep the service up and running. I think successful services like that will need to have a way to bring in plenty of money in the first place. It's a very tough thing to do really so that's why there isn't many around I think.

In reply to your question above on ways to make good money online without wasting your time on little income, well I hate to break it to you that, it's how hard or smart you work that determines how much you can earn online in these days

In reply to your question above on ways to make good money online without wasting your time on little income, well I hate to break it to you that, it's how hard or smart you work that determines how much you can earn online in these days
Some people are hardworking and smart yet they do not make enough money online to pay their bills. I think we need to develop and sharpen our skills somas to be more open for different earning online that will pay a reasonable amounts of money.

It is quite difficult to get a job online because there are a lot of people that are also applying for this work online so it will be quite difficult for you to get a job that close to 1,000 people have also applied for the same job. So what I can advise you is for you to keep on searching for the job.

Yes it is difficult to get a job. But I think there are many online business . There are many online earning sights. If someone have knowledge and experience he can earn money by posting there.

There are many legit sites in form of paid to post forums that I know of. The problem is that the pay is so low and you cannot use it to sustain a family. In order to earn more, you need to either learn freelancing skills such as programming, or you look for money and invest it in Cryptocurrency trading or forex trading.

Right now I do not have a family to feed so I mostly rely on small online earning opportunities. I combine all of them in order to make some money online. In fact, I have also invested some money. However, when it comes to online investments there is always risk involved.

No one has said that that you are guaranteed a job if you want to work online. You have to make meaningful connections, be very good in your skill and offer value.

It wount be that hard if you already know what you are looking for and where to check for it and most importantly if you have the requirements needed to qualify. Tho online jobs can be very competitive and challenging mostly in countries with poor internet capabilities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds