Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

now a days it is very difficult to find job online. there are a number of line spammers and fake sites which misguided users.
but this platform is real and from bizdustry you can not only earn but also gain knowledge and great ideas of everytype of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Find in online work is very difficult. Because the many website are scam. Findind in an any online work you have to many skills required if u have a good dealler you work in marketing. You have good skills you work as a freelancer.
[automerge]1611885567[/automerge]
It is very difficult to find online job. Because many sites in online is fake. Many people serch the online work but it is difficult. But if u have a skills that is in high demand in online. You can work as a freelancer. But if u not have skills you waste your time.

I'm understanding we are seeing online job from different ways: in my opinion, it's difficult to find online jobs if we mean freelance jobs and freelance recruitment platforms where to find them. A point is the majority of freelance recruitment platforms require users to pay subscription fees, what makes harder the situation of a pennyless beginner freelance. Another point is the requirement of skills very much above-average. Engineers, programmers, web-designers, native speaking English is considered the best freelance profiles. In this case, the real hard thing is not to acquire those skills, but the cost in terms of money and time to dedicate to acquire them. A workman having a family to maintain, can't simply quit his offline job, even an underpaid job (how to survive lacking a salary?), to dedicate to engieneering studies, unless being able to study hard while working full-time.
But if we mean surveys, paid to research, paid to post forums, cryptocurrencies earning apps as online jobs, it's very easy to find them. What's not easy at all, in these cases, is to earn a living from them.

With online job offers you are competing against a lot of people because of the way it is. So in most cases, it is usually the difficult for you to get that spot. i think you should focus more on offline searches. You have a better chance of getting something worthwhile that way.

Finding a job online could be very difficult if you are just starting out in the online world and this could lead to frustration, making you considering quitting. But if you could change your mindset from searching for a job to actually creating a job you would find the online space a lot more rewarding and adventurous

When you're looking for job opportunities online you need to get yourself acquainted with the right channels. There are many social media or job seeking websites where hundreds of jobs are advertised everyday. Go and create and account on LinkedIn and setup all the necessary information about yourself then connect with as many companies as possible who are likely to check your profile. You can also register on indeed dot com and jobber for more subsequent job notifications.

I think why getting online jobs is becoming more difficult these days is because the big players in the Cloud, giant tech companies, mainstream social media companies like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are not liberal enough. These guys doesn't want to share their wealth with the common men.

There are various places where you can work online although we have so many companies or platform who promises to pay but ended up not paying. Among all this I can recommend a few place like bizdustry, remotasks, honeygain, givvy, 2captcha etc.
[automerge]1612121061[/automerge]
There are various places where you can work online although we have so many companies or platform who promises to pay but ended up not paying. Among all this I can recommend a few place like bizdustry, remotasks, honeygain, givvy, 2captcha etc.

Creative work is not so easy to find but I still believe that there is a perfect job. That job comes after a long time looking for a job. If we know what is an ideal job for us, we will find it easier.
Before starting anything i suggest you to check it if that job Is legit.

Getting a job online might be difficult but it's not far fetched, may ne you have not really acquired the right skills needed for the particular job you are looking for, moreover closing on deal online is not like closing a deal one on one in an office. You may need to try more and then work on your skills aswell. Many opportunities are on social media. But sorry about the time that was wasted, I understand

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
Truth be told finding online job isn't with hassle but jobs are available online.You need to look inward to ascertain what skills you possess that you can exchange for money. Then you can go online to search for online job opportunities where your skills are needed.

It can be challenging but not impossible, one should not relent and we should make sure we work on job site that has been certified or verified as been functional. Then we should always stay current and follow up on updates.

Jobs online are very difficult for non-native English speakers. I myself am in fluent in several Western and Asian languages, hence why it's a much sought-after skill and competence. I could be an oral interpreter or online translator from any Asian languages to any Western language.

I suggest you learn a digital skill called Affiliate Marketing which might cost you not less than $30 to acquire the knowledge. It fast moving and profitable online business, which thousands of people have been leveraging to earn a living for themselves. After the knowledge learnt you need less capital to start your own business been an affiliate marketer. It a business model were by you sell digital products or service and earn commission in returns.

Yes! Nowadays it is becoming very difficult to find a suitable job. This is especially true when it comes to online jobs because there are so many fake websites. Which fools people in the name of giving jobs.

There are More jobs online than offline only if you will take your time to search.affiliate marketing for example is one business you can start without spending a single cent.also cpa marketing is another money spinner.just search online to know more about them.

there are websites that are really not legit you just waste your time ,, they suddenly grow when you are at minimum widrawal., so it's a pity you're tired of the village website. Just search for a legit website.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

There are sites outside that they waste people's time and data all in the name of doing online stuff. The most annoying part is that they will even request you make payment before you can withdraw. Doing a due diligence on earning online is key even when it is small and pays regularly just like bizdustry.

Well, you didn't tell is the type of jobs you are interested in. But many online jobs could be found on sites lite Upwork and Fiverr. There, you have to prove your skills and get connected in order to have clients. If you love writing , Bizdustry is a good place to work and earn little cash consistently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds