Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

It is not easy to find online job which gives you reasonable money and not too boring . I always search and try to know this kind of jobs, and i got some queries about them like how and when ti withdraw the cash or money , how to make account, bank or PayPal or credit cards. So these things stopped me every time to search further. You should think about investing online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, Online jobs are difficult to find because the market place is very competitive. In order to survive in this marketplace you need to have a skill that is very rare or a skill that is in high demand. When you have that kind of skill it becomes easier for you to get a job that will be rewarding for your efforts.

Online jobs are difficult to find because the market place is very competitive. In order to survive in this marketplace you need to have a skill that is very rare or a skill that is in high demand. I would say you should try to learn skills.

This forum is a great platform to earn some side income daily. There are also some platforms where you can sell your gigs to make money. You can as well build your own online business and maximize your potentials.

At the point when it appears hard to get a new line of work, there are ordinarily three variables at play: Your pursuit of employment and application rehearses are insufficient. Your abilities aren't significant in the business/topography you are applying to. It is trying to stand out enough to be noticed of employing directors with such countless different candidates.
It will turn out not as difficult.

You can't easily find a legit job online because all site or any job opportunities you see online are fake they just ask for your detail after you fill the form,they we then be sending you emails online but everything is fake,You can't be employ online that is not possible

Applying for Jobs Online Is a Waste of Time. It’s time consuming and tedious
Many online job applications look like they were created in a laboratory by mad scientists. They can take hours to complete, and often ask questions that applicants may not feel comfortable answering. Everyone else is doing it, too
Since it’s easy to apply for jobs online, there may be hundreds or thousands of other applicants–especially if you apply with your LinkedIn profile. You might be in the top 25% if you have exactly the right qualifications, experience, and a perfectly tailored resume…but this is a really long shot.

Yes it is difficult to get online jobs these days . Becuse thera are many website which fraud with people . If you have a skill that is in high demand online, trust me finding a job won't be that difficult. You can work as a freelancer or any online tech organizations.

You can't easily find a legit job online because all site or any job opportunities you see online are fake they just ask for your detail after you fill the form,they we then be sending you emails online but everything is fake,You can't be employ online that is not possible,Some site are legit they we even call you for Interview,they we send you a email to come for a interview in their company

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
No it's not tough to find job online it's tough to find real job 😅 online yes there are many fake sites through which we lost a lot of our time and get nothing in return it's really hard task to find real one

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

If what you're saying has something to do with selling your gig online, then I'll say you have come to terms with the reality that you're not the only one selling that particular gig. Others are also in the market as well.

What type of job are you looking for?
There are alot of people making money through affliate Marketing, blogging and trading online, maybe you need to research more to find our these websites that pays.

Online jobs can always serve as a second source of income especially when some of these websites tend to be scams, the best is to have your own offline/online business like an ecommerce or have your 8 to 4 jobs, sites like bizdustry, dimeforum and more can always suffice as regards supporting your few expenses.

It is hard even though it is not online to look for the job there is no easy way to find a job but you must be always look for ways to earn a money if you want, if you really want it then find a way. you must be flexible to your job so you can do your responsibility.
[automerge]1611485196[/automerge]
It is hard even though it is not online to look for the job there is no easy way to find a job but you must be always look for ways to earn a money if you want, if you really want it then find a way. you must be flexible to your job so you can do your responsibility.

I think, for a familyman like you, its not recommended to find an online paying site,because it will not fully sustain your needs and necessities. I suggest for you to find a job online, most of them doesnt require an applicant to show up on job site coz they conduct phone/video call interview. Active income is what you need, not a passive income based on your story.

Online jobs are difficult to find because the market place is very competitive. In order to survive in this marketplace you need to have a skill that is very rare or a skill that is in high demand. I would say you should try to learn skills.

When it comes to advise on how to get a job, most of it is pretty bad.
  1. CollegeFeed suggests that you “be confident” as their first interview tip, which is a bit like suggesting that you should be employable”.
  2. Many advisers cover the “clean your nails and have a firm handshake” kind of thing.
  3. A coach on AOL says that “you need business cards in your pocket at all times.” Which is great advice for job applicants who are so qualified that strangers at parties want to hire them, if only they had their email address.
  4. A career expert in TIME magazine advises that “By writing blog posts and updating your social status routinely, recruiters will find you when they are looking to hire for a position. As long as your profiles are connected to what you’re passionate about, you will attract the right jobs and repel the wrong ones.”1
So post on Twitter a lot and you’ll magically attract the right jobs, right?
Over the last five years, we’ve sifted through this bad advice to find the nuggets that are actually good. We’ve also provided one-on-one coaching to hundreds of people who are applying for jobs, and we’ve hired about 20 people ourselves, so we’ve seen what works from both sides. Here, we’ll sum up what we’ve learned.
The key idea is that getting a job is about convincing someone that you have something valuable to offer. So you should focus on doing whatever employers will find most convincing. That means instead of sending out lots of CVs, focus on getting recommendations and proving you can do the work. Read on to get a step-by-step guide.

If you want to have a normal income you need to create a product that is in demand. With the help of apps you can not get rich. If you use the app your maximum daily income should be $ 0.02 which is very little. My advice would be to learn something new and not waste time on apps. You can do traffic monetization Start trading cryptocurrencies.

To get job now days is very difficult .But you always read to get a job. If you have a lot of time and some money you should start a business . You can also work on some money earning platform . From this you can survive his time and get some money.

You just have to change the website you are trying to make money on and choose the one that pays. There are couple of websites you can make money on especially if you are from tier one country. You can sign up with InboxDollar, they offer paid survey, microtasks in order to make money. Another one like that is Swagbucks, it works similarly to InboxDollar. If you a SEO skill you can sign up with seoclerk and start making money from the website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds