Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

To get a online job that will be generating a good income without wasting time is very difficult to find. So, I have work in many website and doing a Post, and making survey but I can't able to gain a value coins, most of them are just a time waster.
[automerge]1611496968[/automerge]
To get a online job that will be generating a good income without wasting time is very difficult to find. So, I have work in many website and doing a Post, and making survey but I can't able to gain a value coins, most of them are just a time waster.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Yes , online job is difficult in present era. We do not which website is fake or real. Anyone guide us , we believe us immediately and investing money but later we lost everything time as well as money. So we should be contacted experienced employees to start new idea or business first.
[automerge]1611514847[/automerge]
Yes , online job is difficult in present era. We do not which website is fake or real. Anyone guide us , we believe us immediately and investing money but later we lost everything time as well as money. So we should be contacted experienced employees to start new idea or business first.

I think you say right about the online job some difficulty create to find this job some scamer available to the online Bussiness jobs create and looted the person some real job available but first you have investing them then to joined the online Bussiness some applications some websites are real but difficult to joined this jobs
[automerge]1611515271[/automerge]
I think you said about the right to find the online jobs difficult now a time but still taking and finding the online one a time you find the online jobs and you have creating the online Bussiness by the apps and websites and blogs posting through to find the employee

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
Now you are a working , this is the best and hundred percent legit site and you can also earn a lot of money if you work here with proper time and hard work and passion, then you can earn good amount from here bizdustry is wonderful website.

I understand your stress, sometimes we think it's easy to get a good job online but most times these things just don't easily work out, but the best is to search online and start small, like check out some survey sites or if thats not what you want, you can try applying to some online communities that needs online workers, you can work as a translator or better still learn some online skills and apply. But generally the best and easy ones you can get write now is either you fill surveys or paid to post sites or better still you go into investment.

Without a doubt, it's difficult to find a job online as the competition is getting stiffer these days. I am currently on the lookout for a new side gig online but I am having a hard time finding one. I want a job that's related to the e-commerce industry since I just completed a Shopify course a few weeks ago. If you want to make it your bread and butter, make sure to update your skillset first.

it is not difficult to find a job online just that it is difficult to get the reliable and trusted ones. in order to get online reliable work,it is better to try and do background checks on the job before venturing into it and also try verifying from a trusted source

Yes, a lot site always turn out to be scam after waisting people time just to gain traffic and scam people of their hard earn money. But there are still legit site.. One good survey site I work with is Real Research app. They are blockchain base survey app, and there is nothing like disqualification. Use my link and signup
Download Real Research app and earn rewards by completing surveys!!
https://realresearch.page.link/CmgSFXWNaTiNLNbX9 try and do KYc up to 4th level to keep getting surveys frequently.

Online jobs are difficult to find because the market place is very competitive if you do a good job, your hard work will not be wasted. I have been working here for some time and I am getting paid

The web is a large place. So if you are trying to find something there, you have to know what you precisely want. What I mean is to have made enquires, find out those that have done it, has it yielded? and other important information to know what to do.
[automerge]1611863975[/automerge]
The web is a large place. So if you are trying to find something there, you have to know what you precisely want. What I mean is to have made enquires, find out those that have done it, has it yielded? and other important information to know what to do.

It is not that it is that difficult to find but the fear of not coming close to the dubious ones is the issue, howbeit it is wise you get some friends around you to know the real online business venture and the profits they make.

They don’t work. Ask any job-seeker about their success rate with the online job applications they’ve completed. They will tell you that they complete forty to sixty applications for every job interview they get. That’s a terrible return on your time-and-energy investment

You will really need to work very hard if you do not have any skill, I mean in a digital skill you can offer to the society for them to pay you in cash,if you think of making a reasonable amount of money online I think you should consider learning a digital skill

yes no doubt it s very difficult to find job online. it is time wasting. if you are new here then you are now big and huge earning and learning platform. from this platform you can earn very well also you can gain knowledge from here.

yes that's what I've been also observing and the little one you can find you need to work very hard to make a reasonable amount of money but I was told that if you really want to get a good money online you must have a skill that is why I'm still thinking of learning one digital skill or the other
[automerge]1611882813[/automerge]
yes that's what I've been also observing and the little one you can find you need to work very hard to make a reasonable amount of money but I was told that if you really want to get a good money online you must have a skill that is why I'm still thinking of learning one digital skill or the other

Finding a new line of work disconnected is troublesome yet getting one online is significantly more troublesome. One needs to have an extraordinary quality and ability to be considered for an online work. Occupation these days are very serious that businesses don't simply utilize anyone yet somebody that can contend in the commercial center effectively

About my experience: the main difficulty is not to find an online (quite) well-paid job (during 11 years I found several online jobs and some of them offered a discreet salary), but to find a long-lasting well-paid job. For ex.: 10 years ago I was a Trivago writer and I earned well until Trivago definitively close the writer's activity. Then I found another content marketplace, but last year it went scram. So I stopped with this latter too. Another point is a content marketplace requires us to work several hours per day (not compulsory, but necessary to earn at least a part-time salary). Compared to offline jobs, online jobs require us to work double or triple time in order to earn discreetly. And we must be careful about what we choose: if we live in a tier3 or tier4 country, we must know the majority of survey panel are a big waste of time for us. Telephone apps that claim are pay to apps: more or less 80% of them go scam (but I found reliable those which pay cryptocurrencies, cashback apps and PTR apps about the news. Unless we don't have very high and uncommon skills, paid to post forums are into the best for us living in tier3 and tier4 countries: if we have enough time to dedicate to several of them, our earnings become interesting. And if we know at least a foreign language, at least intermediate level, we can participate in foreign forums too (PTWs forums are worldwide open), increasing earnings. My currently best pay to are both Italian and English speaking forums, but publishing platforms, cryptocurrencies earnings, too. My current best platform is publish0x. I signed up to red.cash too, to have one more platform when I'll have the free time I'm now missing due to a postgraduate course. To work online, we also need to adapt to changes, because unfortunately, it happens a legit site close its activity after a while (a point is the majority of the owners are not millionaires and may face financial issues as time passes by). Or scrams. I often saw this happening during coronavirus. We are in need of constant research to add new paid to sites.

Just try and try, don't say wasting time looking for a job because you are not accepted, think that is part of life. you will waste more time if you do not try.

you cannot find a job online in an easiest way, you need to put some effort to find the one that fits you. You must need to have more patience and be understandable that no easiest way now especially the world is in pandemic right now

It is very difficult to find online job. Because many sites in online is fake. Many people serch the online work but it is difficult. But if u have a skills that is in high demand in online. You can work as a freelancer. But if u not have skills you waste your time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds