Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your current business your passion or driven more by money alone ?

The current business that I am having is not created out of the passion that I have for it. There are so many businesses that I have inline to open in the future but then this particular one is so that I can be able to survive and make money to open them.

Advertisement Placeholder
But currently I don't have any business of my own now, but can say that Passion can drive into business so to start making good money the business.

I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.
My current business is based on passion, and I have a reasonable amount of money from it, but I’ve also come to realise that passion doesn’t really take you so far, you need money to bring your ideas to life.
My real passion was to be a footballer but since that doesn't really work around here, now am a graphic designer and I also love the work am doing
I have seen a lot of people in your shoes. Even in my industry a lot of people started out but not all of them still do the same work, some do stuff related to I while others have veered off completely into other sectors. It is not easy love ones life based on passion alone.

Actually my current business, is my passion and driven by money or anything. If you go into business because of money issues without having passion for such business, you may end up not doing well.

I understand the fact that it is very important that your business will be something that you are passionate and have passionate understanding about what it is something that is not peculiar with my business right now. I have options lined up to creating a passion field business but right now it is just all about paying my bills.

It is what I have passion for , and that is the only reason why I continue pushing with it , despite the fact that I am not getting to see a lot of profit in it yet like I initially thought it would be.

Though the business i am doing currently right now is not my passion but i had to start the business because of the unemployment condition of the country , and i have been creating passion for it.

The current business that I am having has nothing to do with my passion. I will one day create a business that I am passionate and have knowledge about but right now the most important thing to me is putting food on the table.

Most of the time , we are not able to get our heart desires and we had to settle do less even in our academics, but the solution is that we have to create a passion around the business.

My current business is actually my passion but if the business isn't bringing much profit, you could get discouraged despite the fact that it is your passion. Money is equally very important.

To be sincere with myself , my current business is not my passion , but since i started few years ago, I have been creating passion for the business and now uts part of me.

Normally a business is supposed to be based on the passion and not money but this days especially with the economic challenges people do business because to make money their passion for it is now based on Money

It is the goal of everybody that they are going to be having a business that they are having passion about but that is not what I'm concerned about right now. The most important thing is putting food on my table and then I will chase passion later.

The current business that I am doing is something that I personally love but it is not my ultimate passion when it comes to the business world. There are things that you need to do as a stepping stone to achieving your passion one day.

My real passion was to be a footballer but since that doesn't really work around here, now am a graphic designer and I also love the work am doing
It is sometimes the way it is the sign that you are not going to partake in the business that is your original passion and that is ok. Graphic design is also another very good job and I just hope that you are going to like it.

When I'm in business, I need to be passionate about it. That is the driving force behind the success of the business. I'm also interested in my income, but passion helps my business succeed.

I run my business with both passion and monetary interests. I believe passion drives the business for long and working with passion will enable you to make money with ease . So passion and money is necessary instruments to a successful business.
I believe that if people can be able to go with this kind of mindset then it is going to be easier for them to achieve their goals. You must not create a business that you are passionate about but then you can make yourself passionate about it.

I have been doing two business lately and one of the business has been my passion from childhood while I just fancy the second business and later get to have passion for it

Ofcourse I have the passion for money and I also have the passion for the love u that I have for the business. But ultimately, money is a very important thing considered.

It is very important to have passion for business and money to is important because you know you have passion and money isn't coming in you may get tired in the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds