Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your current business your passion or driven more by money alone ?

Well making money with your passion will give you more money and less stress if you are really dedicated to your passion but it will be you having fun and making money.
My passion is Reading and I don't see how I can form a business around this passion. This is the reason why I look elsewhere to make money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.
My current business is driven by passion. I really do have passion for fashion and designing because I enjoy doing it. It's very important to have passion for what you do because it's one step to being successful in business.

I won't blame any body who does what he or she sees available at the moment, currently in my country passion doesn't really work.
I have found out that to become successful in the any business of your choice then that business must be a business that you have passion in doing but if you are only driven by the money or the profit that you will get in the business then the business will have a lesser chance of becoming successful. I have allowed myself to be driven by profit to start a business but I have put that idea on hold right now until I found a business that I have passion on before I can set up the business.

My current business is driven by my passion and not really the money though it's important as well. I am into catering services because I love to cook. It's my hobby.

What i studied n my passion was to be an Engineer but since that doesn't really work around here, now am a graphic designer and i run a poultry farm also... Right now i love the work am doing

My current business is also my passionate type of business inwantee doing. And yes I also in wirh for the money as a motivating factor too.

I get your point. These days I think a lot of people don't go into business because if their passion or love for it, I think most times it is the money that drives the enthusiasm about the business.
Still, some people are driven by passion. They do not care that they are starting small and the earnings are small. So far they are providing a solution to a particular problem, I'm not disputing the fact that about 80% of the world's population are driven by money but what happens when they do not get what they want? They fall out and start all over again.

My current business is driven by passion. I really do have passion for fashion and designing because I enjoy doing it. It's very important to have passion for what you do because it's one step to being successful in business.
Yeah, passion makes the business owner carry on no matter what lingers through it in the future. I am passionate about my gaming shop business because I live playing video games.

Currently due to income, but I hope I still find satisfaction in it in the long run while waiting for the dream job

I had passion for football. I wanted to become a professional footballer not only because of the money involved, but because I can play very well. Unfortunately it's very difficult to make it to the top here in Nigeria. Now I'm a teacher I love impacting young ones with knowledge, skills that will make them achieve their dreams. I hv passion for teaching.

It was never my passion, I was driven by money to become a crypto trader but I can say i have grown to love the process and I am currently in love with it

What else does anyone start a business for accept making money? My current business is entirely driven by money. Passion is something that does not play big role in my life.

The honest truth is that what I do at present online is actually a combination of both, also with what I intend on doing to improve on my earning rate. I do believe that if you do what you have passion for, you will likely be exceptionally good at it

My greatest passion was to be a successful business man,even though running business requires much capital which I don't have,but I still do online business like this in other to stay from idleness.

Well my current business is more or like driven by Money,I did my research before going into the business and I realized I will gain more money from it and so I went into it

I think it all balls down to the get rich quick syndrome that is rampant nowadays. People have failed to realize that most successful businesses have all past through the entry barrier.
I'm actually in African man so everything that I do is centred on making money which is why if I am talking about business it is all about the money that I'm going to make from the business and nothing more.

Before you start any business you must have passion for it. Absence of passion means you are totally not ready for the business.

I don't own a business yet but i'm currently working online and i know its not passion driven at all, as a matter of fact business is not my thing. I'm doing it mainly for the reward.

Money is not the only reason why I work. I believe that each and every person should make money by doing what he loves in his real life. I am quite passionate about what I do right now. I love to post on paid forums. However, money is definitely one of the biggest factors.

I think the current business I am into is actually more of my passion ,I am actually more interested in developing it more to gain more customers that would demand what i am selling it's a clothing business ,so it's driven by my passion

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds