Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your current business your passion or driven more by money alone ?

Personally I dont really think there are some kind of business that are run because of passion and not money making. if you are into such business, you are at the peak of failure.
Well , all those things must be put into consideration. Sometimes when you are passionate about the business you can do it to a point that it automatically brings profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
don't currently run a business, but for the job that I manage, I believe that I am only there for the money that it pays and not really out of any kind of enthusiasm.

I am currently running two different business and the money i am making there I the motivation that's driving me to work more harder , so money is the main motivational factors.

I don't currently run a business, but for the job that I manage, I believe that I am only there for the money that it pays and not really out of any kind of passion.

I believe we all start up a business to earn money, if you can earn money doing what you like I think This will be a good idea, our main goal is to make our ends meet.

I don't have any commerce that I am right now running right presently but for the work that I am overseeing I think I am there just because of the cash that it pays and not truly since of any kind of energy

I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.
I operate my enterprise including both enthusiasm and profit in mind. I feel that passion propels the firm for a long time, and that operating with enthusiasm allows you to generate income easily.

I operate my enterprise including both enthusiasm and profit in mind. I feel that passion propels the firm for a long time, and that operating with enthusiasm allows you to generate income easily.
Nice one Bigron. Everybody have specific reason for which they are using to establish their own personal business. it is much more suitable for us to use reason that will help us manage the business perfectly as it is the most important.

Nice one Bigron. Everybody have specific reason for which they are using to establish their own personal business. it is much more suitable for us to use reason that will help us manage the business perfectly as it is the most important.
Your sentiment is accurate. It is important to manage the business based on a burning desire to do so, in addition to gaining profit. This gives the business more of a chance to thrive especially when you are invested in it

The current business that I am doing is something that I am particularly very passionate about and I am not just doing it because I want to make money out of it.

Your sentiment is accurate. It is important to manage the business based on a burning desire to do so, in addition to gaining profit. This gives the business more of a chance to thrive especially when you are invested in it
Exactly, I have a gaming business and I understand the strategy that is mostly suitable for me to attract more people to my gaming business in an honest way. The same may not be applicable to people who are engaging in different type of business.

Exactly, I have a gaming business and I understand the strategy that is mostly suitable for me to attract more people to my gaming business in an honest way. The same may not be applicable to people who are engaging in different type of business.
It is true. You can't apply the same strategy to every business. It will be more like taking in PARACETAMOL to cure a stomach ache. It will definitely not work.

It is true. You can't apply the same strategy to every business. It will be more like taking in PARACETAMOL to cure a stomach ache. It will definitely not work.
That is why every business owner should understand the strategy they have to adopt depending on the type of business they are doing. And also some business are much more suitable if you are concentrating online while others are more profitable offline.

Everyone's current business may not be their passion at the moment, but they are still making a good living from it. The fundamental principle here is to understand how such a business operates.

That is why every business owner should understand the strategy they have to adopt depending on the type of business they are doing. And also some business are much more suitable if you are concentrating online while others are more profitable offline.
Yh, ONLINE and OFFLINE businesses sells especially when you know how to PROMOTE them. I suggest that as a Business strategist, you should identify the one that works for you most.

If I'm to be completely honest, I would say that I have great passion for what I do and that's really what got me going even when the market wasn't that profitable to me at first.

Yh, ONLINE and OFFLINE businesses sells especially when you know how to PROMOTE them. I suggest that as a Business strategist, you should identify the one that works for you most.
Exactly , and this was from my own personal experience, what works for me who is running a gaming business may not work for another person who may be running a grocery store.

Although I don't currently run a business, I believe that I am in my current position purely for the financial benefits and not particularly out of any kind of passion.

Who is talking about passion in this generation? My current job is driving by money alone passion it for rich kids in my country. With hardship people like me strive to make money

Exactly , and this was from my own personal experience, what works for me who is running a gaming business may not work for another person who may be running a grocery store.
Yh true, since all BUSINESSES are NOT the same. All PRINCIPLES should NOT also be the same. And so, you must first identify the PLATFORM which BEST works for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds