Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your current business your passion or driven more by money alone ?

I can really say my current business is being driven by both my passion and the love of the income I am making on the business , we all know that we can't survive on passion alone If the business is not bringing profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think i am very much passionate about making money on the internet and the reason is because it is very lucrative. I probably do not have any offline work now because i am more focused on working on the internet currently. I will say that the main reason is because it is lucrative and again, the rate of convenience.

The current business that I am having right now is one that does not align with my passion at all but I just have to do it so that I can make money and then feel my family which is important.

The current business that I am having right now is one that does not align with my passion at all but I just have to do it so that I can make money and then feel my family which is important.
Nigeria as a country is a dream killer , because so many people do not work base on their area of interest because of lack of employment. Well there's nothing wrong with that as long as you are making the money you need

Working online and making money is my passion because I have the interest to do it. But my offline skills is not really something I am interested to do just that I have to do it because I don't have any other choice for now.

Working online and making money is my passion because I have the interest to do it. But my offline skills is not really something I am interested to do just that I have to do it because I don't have any other choice for now.
Anything that brings me money either online or offline is where my passion will always be, when you are making money from something , your passion will be driven to that particular place.

Well, I can't say I'm doing my current job because of the passion. It doesn't mean that i am not devoted or I do not show seriousness when I am performing my daily tasks.

Well, I can't say I'm doing my current job because of the passion. It doesn't mean that i am not devoted or I do not show seriousness when I am performing my daily tasks.
It is very important for us to show dedication even when things are not really what we need , at least with this you may have opportunity to engage or work in organisation you are dreaming too.

Anything that brings me money either online or offline is where my passion will always be, when you are making money from something , your passion will be driven to that particular place.
See , no matter how passionate you will be there are some things you will not be passionate about and you will just be doing it just to earn money. You can't be passionate about selling firewood even when this is generating money.

The current business that I am running is both a combination of my passion and also the ability to be able to make me money but I plan to be able to expand that also.

It is very important for us to show dedication even when things are not really what we need , at least with this you may have opportunity to engage or work in organisation you are dreaming too.
Yes I agree with you. And that is the principle I follow everyday. I always strive to be hard-working and committed to my duties at all times no matter the organization.

I can confidently tell you that the major reason a lot of people are doing some of the jobs they are doing it because of the money. Money is the main thing that motivates people to get jobs.

Yes I agree with you. And that is the principle I follow everyday. I always strive to be hard-working and committed to my duties at all times no matter the organization.
Well a lot of people really tried sha, because it's not really easy most especially to show dedication on things you are not passionate to do. I don't even know what to do if I was to be in this situation. anyway I will try.

It is good for us to really face the truth, because if you're talking about passion all the time and the business is not giving you money, you will probably be tired of the business. Money and passion are both important.

The current business that I have it does not even align with my passion. There are some certain things that you do so that you can have money to feed while preparing for your dream business.

I think it all balls down to the get rich quick syndrome that is rampant nowadays. People have failed to realize that most successful businesses have all past through the entry barrier.
Most of the times when we see a successful outfit and business that is running and has grown,we usually think that it just grew overnight,the success story you see is as a result of commitmtnt,dedication,going through the rigours of various market terrian,etc.

Most of the times when we see a successful outfit and business that is running and has grown,we usually think that it just grew overnight,the success story you see is as a result of commitmtnt,dedication,going through the rigours of various market terrian,etc.
I completely agree with what you said, the only naked truth is there's nothing we can achieved just overnight, it's a gradual process,you don't have the rush things and also remember planning is the most important of all, what do you think?

I completely agree with what you said, the only naked truth is there's nothing we can achieved just overnight, it's a gradual process,you don't have the rush things and also remember planning is the most important of all, what do you think?
True,one of the things i have come to discover in doing business is that as you are doing the business you are growing incrimentally,you might not noticed it,but as you begin to address things as the needs arises,you begin to see real growth.

Personally I dont really think there are some kind of business that are run because of passion and not money making. if you are into such business, you are at the peak of failure.

My paasion is to work in the oil sector or start a petroleum station by building a petrol station where I can start my business in selling anything related to crude oil .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds