Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your current business your passion or driven more by money alone ?

I think passion can be learned, the things that does not interest you now can later be your passion. If you take interest n sometime, in the beginning it might be boring, but later you can be passionate about. Therefore, I believe you need to see if makes you money or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have started a business, and the business is not too strong for now, even though it wad not the intending business but because of the financial status. The truth is that, I have good passion in the business, because I believe with time I will grow bigger than that.

For now I don't have any business of my own planning so hard to start my dream business, because starting up business really require much money to start it.

My online business right now that involves posting in forums and writing articles is based on passion. Though money is still one of the main goals. But all in all, I really love writing and so I can do it conveniently.

I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.

when it comes to the offline business, I can't say that it's what I've wanted all my life, instead it's a very good source of profit and I took advantage of the idea that I'm the only one on the market in my area. I went for profit, not pleasure. to be honest, I don't even put in a lot of physical work to complain about.

It's not my passion. I still have a long way to go before doing what I want to do. Everything I am doing now is just something for the money until I am able to attain what I always wanted to

My last business was based on computer supplies. It is retailing to companies that are near our business place. During that time when the internet was just starting, it was good business because we had many clients. Yes, I can consider it as a passion but not in full because my main passion lies in gardening.

My last business was based on computer supplies. It is retailing to companies that are near our business place. During that time when the internet was just starting, it was good business because we had many clients. Yes, I can consider it as a passion but not in full because my main passion lies in gardening.
I could sat that the computer supply business is not your passion, you are doing it because of the humongous profit that you will gains from it. It is better to pursue one's passion sometimes.

The current business that I am doing is actually something that is very much passion-driven. I have always had the passion of taking care of animals and owning a poultry farm windy and I am quite happy that I am living my dream right now and I plan to expand it very soon.

We are always driven by money though , the business in which we are currently doing might be our passion but we started the business to make money and that's the bitter truth.

I have always had the dream that one day I am going to have the opportunity in order to change my passion but as it stands right now the business that I am doing is being done purely because I want to be able to pay my bills and put food at the table.

I have always had the dream that one day I am going to have the opportunity in order to change my passion but as it stands right now the business that I am doing is being done purely because I want to be able to pay my bills and put food at the table.
We all prefer doing the business we are passionate about and what if the business is not bringing us the fruits of our labour, i mean are we still going to continue doing the business if we are not gaining anything .

The first driving force towards any form of business investment and it success, centred around money and for that makes alot of people who have the financial strength to invest into business because they know one day it will be of so much helped to them as the pension.
Well, my current business, I'd driven by those two major factors which is the money and passion. the primary aim of every business, is for money making and because of the money you wanted, you can do anything.

Last edited:
What I am into is simply based on my passion for it. This is what enable me to do it without feeling easily frustrated Because I know there are great returns ahead of me.

I am somebody who is so much interested about doing something that I personally love and have passion for. I am working towards that but presently the jobs that I am picking is purely to be able to put food on my table and be able to pay my bills.

My online business right now that involves posting in forums and writing articles is based on passion. Though money is still one of the main goals. But all in all, I really love writing and so I can do it conveniently.
Money is the main goal of establishing a business, either online and offline and with passion , the miney will keep increasing if you have passion for what you are doing

Mine is actually out of passion, and this is what makes me to continue to remain in the business even when I have not been able to realise any significant profit yet.

My current business is my passion and i make money from that passion. So far one is not establishing a charity organizations even from ones passion one will make money from it.

This is actually a good topic , most business we are doing nowadays are actually purposely to Maj money , we have been driven to the business because of the money attached to it , we don't have passion for most .

Passion is what keeps me going, because I have not start making really good profit yet, and I am still moving on and this is what makes me to always continue, because money is not the only thing to serve as motivation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds