Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your current business your passion or driven more by money alone ?

Although I don't currently run a business, I believe that I am in my current position purely for the financial benefits and not particularly out of any kind of passion.
Yes sir/ma'am .most of the jobs we do is not out of passion it's because of the pay as the government and our parents are note realistic in fulfilment of the young passion

Advertisement Placeholder
It's actually my passion since it's bringing me the money that i want. What exactly is the benefit of following your passion if it's not giving you money. Better leave passion and chase what you will get money from

investors start up a business not knowing about the business just because they've heard others success on the business option they simply delve in without knowledge, passion for the business.

I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.

Money is one of the most important factor when it comes to conducting or managing the business. Money is the main motivational factor when it comes to business. However, skills, employee development, and serving the community must also be one of the main aim of the company. What do you think?

It's actually my passion since it's bringing me the money that i want. What exactly is the benefit of following your passion if it's not giving you money. Better leave passion and chase what you will get money from
Okay that is perfect as long as you're comfortable with it that's what really matters. So many people are engaging in things just for the main purpose of generating profit that's all without no passion attached to it.

It is always better to go in conformity into a business where your passion is found. It is also inescapable to consider money because money is pivotal in our lives activities.

The business i am currently doing was first driven by the money i want to be making in the business but I later developed interest and have passion for the business along the way .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds