Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your current business your passion or driven more by money alone ?

I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.
You have point. But you and I know most businesses of today started with the sole aim to make profit. That's why some of the businesses don't last. They end up crashing or close up after 1 or 2years.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's my passion. I know money is also a driving force but I don't always really succeed at something I'm not passionate about.

You cannot make money from your business if you are not passionate about the business. Being passionate means you take lot of interest in the business. If you are interested, you also tend to work harder.

Money is the main reason why I go into this type of business I know by the time I develop a passion for it. Go to of this as helping to stay long in the business and refused to quit.

It is not that the business one does he does not like, it may just be that this particular business is bringing the dividends that's he business owner has been seeking for any business

I am engaging in current business because of the money and the prospect of making huge return on investment. I don't know how I can make money with my passion.

I think it all balls down to the get rich quick syndrome that is rampant nowadays. People have failed to realize that most successful businesses have all past through the entry barrier.
Most of the time the thing that drives majority of persons into business is the information they get about how a particular business is booming and bringing in major returns,without knowing the persistence and patience one need to go throough to nurture it.

It's good to establish a business that is your passion. With this, you would bring in lots of innovation and the business will grow in no time. Another fact is that you would always be happy performing your duties which would translate to better performance at workplace.

Majority of the people out there the current business they are Into at first they had no passion for it, they just go in to make money, there are some that with time they might actually fall in love with the job, while there are others who no matter how long they stay, they would never have Passion for the job.

For now I don't really have business of my own planing so hard in order to start my dream business, because I have passion to go into livestock business that my dream business.

Not at all. I ventured into painting business not because of passion but mainly because of money. But while involved in the business,I have developed passion for it

Passion is one of the best tool for a successful business.. When you love what you are doing, you will have yourself dedicated to it and there by yielding the required result which is the Cash..

I know money drives but what I mean is that, investors start up a business not knowing about the business just because they've heard others success on the business option they simply delve in without knowledge, passion for the business. How do you think such kind entrepreneurs will succeed?
Well for most investors that just start up your business because they feel that other people are making money in the business would not really have a good chance of succeeding but those people that had the passion and they have the knowledge of the business are the ones that will definitely succeed in the business.
[automerge]1633613120[/automerge]
It is not that the business one does he does not like, it may just be that this particular business is bringing the dividends that's he business owner has been seeking for any business
I think the major force that is driving me in starting up a business is to be able to make profit although passion is there too but my major goal is starting of any business would be to make profit as money is actually the most important thing in this world.

Last edited:
Well for most investors that just start up your business because they feel that other people are making money in the business would not really have a good chance of succeeding but those people that had the passion and they have the knowledge of the business are the ones that will definitely succeed in the business.
Knowledge, passion keeps one's business dream loving and not relenting even if dangers come in the future, the passion and knowledge will always scale him or her through the business.

Knowledge, passion keeps one's business dream loving and not relenting even if dangers come in the future, the passion and knowledge will always scale him or her through the business.
This is why it is of most important that anyone that want to start up a business should make sure they have the requisite knowledge that is required to start up the business then they should also have focus and passion for the business so as to navigate the business around any challenges that may crop up during the time of running the business.

Well right now what I do now is just for the money, because my dream given job is capital intensive and I'm still trying to raise that capital.

I won't blame any body who does what he or she sees available at the moment, currently in my country passion doesn't really work.

I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.
My current business is driven by passion.
If I am not passionate about my Business, how do I get to generate a lot from it?
It is not driven by the money I get to make....passion precedes it.

I am engaging in current business because of the money and the prospect of making huge return on investment. I don't know how I can make money with my passion.
Well making money with your passion will give you more money and less stress if you are really dedicated to your passion but it will be you having fun and making money.

My current business of cufflinks, lapel pins and other fashion accessories sales is due to my passion for fashion, I love to look smart and well dressed. Being a passion for me, I am able to make the best selections to suit the taste of my clients.Asides being a passion, I also generate good profits

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds