Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.
Yes, transportation business is really a lucrative business because this kind of business is really good for you to handle without giving anyone in order no to hear any story.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
Transportation business is risky. Some examples of transportations risks are labor 1. shortage delays 2. loss or theft of cargo 3. incorrect documentation 4. cargo damage 5. lack of proper insurance.

Transportation business has been a very lucreative business,but the transportation sector is broad and has lots of branches,like the logistics,courier services and the normal transit vehicle as well as trucking.

A successful business of any size takes a lot of time and probably costs a lot of money.
In fact, thorough preparation and diligent effort are two key components of success in the transportation sector as you turn your idea from a concept into reality.

Transportation business has been a very lucreative business,but the transportation sector is broad and has lots of branches,like the logistics,courier services and the normal transit vehicle as well as trucking.
In my own point of view , transportation business is highly a lucrative business and If you are not careful it might turn into debt for you , because when it lead to an accident, the business will disapear ,

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.
Yes, this kind of business is very lucrative and also risky too, for you to make good money the business they need to take the business very serious in order to make alot of profit from the business.

Everything we do is risky, you have to understand this as far as you can invest your money on it it's very risky, but if you have a good experience you can make something meaningful out of it.

Everything we do is risky, you have to understand this as far as you can invest your money on it it's very risky, but if you have a good experience you can make something meaningful out of it.
Even this life we are in is too risky , so every business has its own advantage and disavantage , so transport business is a good business but due to accident might be risky .

I believe transportation business is very lucrative especially if you are one who enjoys driving. There is always profit when one enjoys the job he or she is doing.

You can actually earn a good amount of money with that business idea especially if you are in my area, if you are into this kinds of business you can earn a decent amount of money.

You can actually earn a good amount of money with that business idea especially if you are in my area, if you are into this kinds of business you can earn a decent amount of money.

There was a time when starting a transportation in my city was considered risky due to political tensions in the city. However, now things are also different. There are many people who still rely on old transportation, despite the fact that the government has announced that they shall ban all the old vehicles in my city.

Even this life we are in is too risky , so every business has its own advantage and disavantage , so transport business is a good business but due to accident might be risky .
Everything in this life is all risky, if you are too afraid to risk your money you'll definitely not earn the good amount of money you want, taking risk is the best way to earn money.

There was a time when starting a transportation in my city was considered risky due to political tensions in the city. However, now things are also different. There are many people who still rely on old transportation, despite the fact that the government has announced that they shall ban all the old vehicles in my city.
Transportation business is a good idea to earn money especially if you from a country that has a good amount of money people, I know of someone that earns a living from transportation business.

Transportation business is a good idea to earn money especially if you from a country that has a good amount of money people, I know of someone that earns a living from transportation business.

There are so many transportation companies that are running in many different parts of the world and they also allow the public to invest in such kind of firms.

There are so many transportation companies that are running in many different parts of the world and they also allow the public to invest in such kind of firms.
That's absolutely true, those kinds of companies really make a good amount of money, we have some of them in my country and they are earning enough to take care of their needs.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

I think transportation business is very profitable if you do it wisely and have some experience in it but when you rent your transportation vehicles to someone he should be trusted.

This actually a good idea to earn a considerable amount of money, if you have good experience on what you are doing there's no way you cannot earn money from it.

Transportation Business is Risky because of people you engage or give the Truck, Bus or car to in order for them to make profit and at the same time gain some percentage at the end of the day for themselves, but it is really annoying that most of these people then go ahead to now steal the money or get the Truck, Bus or Car spoilt and you won't find them again

I would like to say it is lucrative business but try hire that guy who is responsible and experienced because without this your business will be on risk.

I personally don't think that there's any money making method that do come without its own natural risk factors. But in general, I would say that transportation business is very lucrative.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds