Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

Actually transportation business is lucrative and also very risky depending on the kind of goods you transport. Some times its risky in terms of accidents and lucrative in terms of income you will gained.

Advertisement Placeholder
As far as transportation business is one of the most lucrative job , its also a risky job that can destroy life and the vehicle within the twinkle of an eyes if care is not taken

Actually in business, risk are inevitable and so also success. transport business is very lucrative and so also risky when the times for success comes, you have the benefit to enjoy so also failure and risk.

Transportation is a really profitable business as a lot of people are looking fir ways to commute from one location to another and they would pay for the services of a transporter to take them to their desired Destination.

Transportation business is a lucrative Business and as well a risky business that can lead to death and loss of properties if care is not taken , but apart from that , it brings huge amount of income

I don't see it as a risky business. In most countries it is a safe way of making money but here because of insecurity and lack of road management , the possibility of accident maybe quite higher. That's just the only challenge.

I have a freind living on transportation business and he's living quite fine only because he's hard-working , he started with just one vehicle but now he has four good running vehicles do transportation.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
That aspect of transportation business is very wide,it could be for transportationof goods only,it could be for courier services,it could be for logistics,one need to know the sector very well and how things operate in the sector he wants to go into.

There are many complications with starting such kind of business in my country. In western countries, you may need to have an accident insurance. However, in my country, this is something which is not required and this could lead to problems.

Actually transport business is really lucrative and sometimes it depends on your country because there are some countries that provide public transportation to it citizens at all time.

Transportation business can bring your profit but then I always advocate that you should explore other means of making money that is more straight-forward and less risky.

The people I have known that are into transportation business are making it big , mainly because they know much more about the business and are following a lucrative way of business .

Transportation business is not risky as I see but when engaging in this business you just have to make sure that you are doing in a safed location.. some locations are too dangerous because of insecurity.

Seriously in the aspect of transporting your self in terms of going for business, it is very very risky at my side because of bad road, arm robbers and bandit. They do attack anytime you do not even except.

Transportation business has its own positive and negative aspect that deals with it , it might be danngerous at times If there is accident , the vehicle might dissapear, but Its not its a good and lucrative business .
Transportation business is not risky as I see but when engaging in this business you just have to make sure that you are doing in a safed location.. some locations are too dangerous because of insecurity.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
Transportation business is a business that is very lucrative, and one that I myself would like to venture into in the future. However, the driver that is employed needs to be trustworthy. In addition, maintenance costs must be set aside when budgeting finances and the car must be regularly up to scratch

Transportation business is actually a very lucrative business but it's also a risky business. The best thing is not to be the driver in charge of the business itself. Just buy the cars or bus and let someone drive it for you

Transportation business has its own positive and negative aspect that deals with it , it might be danngerous at times If there is accident , the vehicle might dissapear, but Its not its a good and lucrative business .
That is the only negative aspect of the business , but all these things can be avoided when we choose to obey traffic rules and regulation and avoid dangerous environment

Transportation business is very profitable if you start with effective business plan. There are lots of opportunities in this sector but one need to understand the current demand based on their geographical location.

Transportation is both risky and lucrative to some extent but it requires good management skills if not it will be very difficult to meet up to your target. some people have considered it as the best business now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds