Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

I guess that's actually what's reigning right now as no one wants to be anyone's puppy anymore that you can use and discard at will. I personally plan on being self employed and independent.
That's a good idea, I also prefer to be self employed I don't think working for the government will be a good idea, I'm currently working on my studies, but it doesn't seem to be a good idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
From my perspective, the transportation industry is one of the lucrative and low-risk industries.
Even individuals who have a car occasionally use public transportation because not everyone has a car and must commute to work every morning.

This kinds of business might be lucrative and the same time risky it all depends on you, but it's worth trying I have seen a lot of people that earns a living from this kinds of business.
In some locations the business may be completely unsecured and should not be done. you have to choose a location and you also have to obey all rules and regulations set up by the government for effective driving and everything will be ok.

In some locations the business may be completely unsecured and should not be done. you have to choose a location and you also have to obey all rules and regulations set up by the government for effective driving and everything will be ok.
That's true, if you don't have a good business location there's no way you can have a good number of customers, chosing the right place to start up your business is very important.

That's a good idea, I also prefer to be self employed I don't think working for the government will be a good idea, I'm currently working on my studies, but it doesn't seem to be a good idea.
How is working on your studies not a good idea? Never underestimate the power of education. Just that you shouldn't be caught up in it that you forget to help yourself financially.

The transportation industry can be quite profitable, especially when managed by a qualified individual. Two years ago, I bought two bikes and gave them to two men. One of the men stayed with me all the way through, and the other man took off with my bike. Because his guarantor was an elderly man, I was unable to arrest him. I had to release

That's just the truth, if you are looking for a way to earn money online you are expected to take good risk with high rewards, that's the only way you can gain what you want.

When it comes to transportation business, you could order a vehicle online in order to transport goods or allow you to travel around the city. This is why many big companies like Uber have gone online.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
It is very lucrative, but like any business, it is prone to failure. It's even worse because you are not doing the work yourself, nor do you have the ability to manage it yourself.

It's takes a lot of negotiation skills and patience, but it pays off nicely.

That's true, if you don't have a good business location there's no way you can have a good number of customers, chosing the right place to start up your business is very important.
And at the same time there are some general locations that could be suitable for almost all business because of its population and high level of development. what do you think about such location ?
Nowadays it is even easier , you don't have to go through a whole lot of stress in the cost of trying to get a business location . You just have to set your business in the Urban settlement and everything could work perfectly .

Last edited:
How is working on your studies not a good idea? Never underestimate the power of education. Just that you shouldn't be caught up in it that you forget to help yourself financially.
That's true, education is a good thing actually but is just that's it is not as it's used to be, you might ended up having the knowledge but at the end you'll not have anything to fall back to.

In the transportation industry, money is made. It is profitable, but you should be aware that being profitable does not make something less risky. There is constantly a chance. You simply need a reliable vehicle that can at least perform the specific tasks for which it was designed.

In the transportation industry, money is made. It is profitable, but you should be aware that being profitable does not make something less risky. There is constantly a chance. You simply need a reliable vehicle that can at least perform the specific tasks for which it was designed.
Transportation business is a good idea of earning money, one thing I really like about it is that you don't really need to have any special skills before you can earn money from it.

Well, if you can find good people to work for you, then you would be able to find this business profitable or else, I would advice you to avoid it. My uncle used to do this transportation business and most of the time, he had to deal with drunk drivers and accidents.

It's not fun to visit some police station in the middle of the night, thanks to one of your drivers(drunk driving or getting into an accident). I just don't get why people risk their own safety as well as others safety by this(drunk driving).

So, all in all, if you can find trustworthy drivers then it would be a success or else, it will fail for sure. That's what I have learned from my uncle's experience and by the way, he gave up this transportation business a long time ago.

From my perspective, the transportation industry is one of the lucrative and low-risk industries.
Even individuals who have a car occasionally use public transportation because not everyone has a car and must commute to work every morning.
Well I think it will be a good idea for you to own your car, working for someone might not be a good idea you need to understand this, you have to come up with your own ways of earning money.

That's true, education is a good thing actually but is just that's it is not as it's used to be, you might ended up having the knowledge but at the end you'll not have anything to fall back to.
Most drivers are uneducated to begin with and it would help them best to get one atleast for themselves. Those who are into transportation business are not always the drivers.

Most drivers are uneducated to begin with and it would help them best to get one atleast for themselves. Those who are into transportation business are not always the drivers.
That's what I like about them, you don't really need to have any special skills before you can earn money with driving, if you know how to drive you can earn money.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
Transportation business is lucrative and will continue to be. People and goods will always need to be moved from one place to another; it's a business I've considered to invest heavily in once I've attained the great financial wealth level.

That's what I like about them, you don't really need to have any special skills before you can earn money with driving, if you know how to drive you can earn money.

Transportation business is quite lucrative in my country because I live in a city which is quite heavily populated as well and there are many people who use transportation to go from one place to another place.

Transportation businesses are definitely lucrative, but they can also be very risky. The key to a successful transportation business is to find a niche that you can exploit in your area. For example, if you live in an area where there is no public transportation available and people need to commute from work to home every day without fail, then you could start a taxi service that provides transportation for those people. You might even be able to offer other services like package delivery or moving services as well.

However, if you're planning on starting a transportation service in an area where there are already several other companies offering similar services, then you might have trouble competing because the market will be saturated with competition and it will be hard to stand out from the crowd. In addition, there's always the risk that someone else will come along and offer better services at lower prices than yours, which means that customers may prefer them over yours because of those reasons instead.

Transportation business is quite lucrative in my country because I live in a city which is quite heavily populated as well and there are many people who use transportation to go from one place to another place.
I think it will be a good idea to try it out, if you know how to drive I think you can earn money from it, all you need to know is just driving if the person can drive then you are good to go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds