Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

That's what I like about them, you don't really need to have any special skills before you can earn money with driving, if you know how to drive you can earn money.
Is driving not a skill that one needs to learn to become a driver? I can understand if you said it's not a digital skill but am sure as anything that driving is a skill. So it do require you to have a skill.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is driving not a skill that one needs to learn to become a driver? I can understand if you said it's not a digital skill but am sure as anything that driving is a skill. So it do require you to have a skill.
You have a point there, if you take your time and learn how to drive that will be a good idea, this something that a lot of people can do especially if they take it seriously with them.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
Transportation is an incredibly decent business; it is frequently a brilliant option for the savvy because it offers many opportunities for increased wealth to the entrepreneur. With that being said, no business is also without danger.

Transportation is an incredibly decent business; it is frequently a brilliant option for the savvy because it offers many opportunities for increased wealth to the entrepreneur. With that being said, no business is also without danger.
That's true, if you know how to drive I think you can take that as an advantage to earn money, a lot of people in area earn a good amount of money by doing this kinds of jobs.

You have a point there, if you take your time and learn how to drive that will be a good idea, this something that a lot of people can do especially if they take it seriously with them.
Driving is actually very easy to learn especially if you put your mind to it but being a professional driver sometimes would take years to master. Drivers can stay awake for long hours in a journey even when the passengers are at sleep.

Transportation business always comes with both advantage and disadvantages , but its positive aspect is far better than its negative aspect , depending on which business you are using it for.

I think it will be a good idea to try it out, if you know how to drive I think you can earn money from it, all you need to know is just driving if the person can drive then you are good to go.

There are many people who know how to drive, but they will still hire drivers because they own many buses and transportation vehicles. This means that hiring drivers is their only option.

Transportation business is both risky and lucrative at the same time because it involves moving from one place to another,far and near. It's risky why because road may occur and road robbery. But when successful it's very lucrative

Driving is actually very easy to learn especially if you put your mind to it but being a professional driver sometimes would take years to master. Drivers can stay awake for long hours in a journey even when the passengers are at sleep.
That's true, if you have the passion to be a driver I think it will be a good idea to try it out, if you are serious with it you can earn money.

Transportation business is not risky if you pay careful attention to every rules and regulations that have been provided by the government. That is what will determine the possibility of generating profits from transportation business.

Transportation business always comes with both advantage and disadvantages , but its positive aspect is far better than its negative aspect , depending on which business you are using it for.
That true but In my own opinion it has a good advantage more than the disadvantages, if you want to earn money you need to take risk this a must.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
Yes, of course it will not be wrong to say that transport business is very profitable and many people are earning from it and it is a huge source of income and it is very profitable but yes if you find a good driver. If you know someone who is trustworthy and has some experience, you give him your business.

That's true, if you know how to drive I think you can take that as an advantage to earn money, a lot of people in area earn a good amount of money by doing this kinds of jobs.
That is good to know. I think one has to be proficient in driving itself and possess a good level of financial literacy through economization and other means. Its profitability goes without saying, though

That's true, if you have the passion to be a driver I think it will be a good idea to try it out, if you are serious with it you can earn money.
Being employed as a driver is not lucrative if that's what you're trying to say here. Those into transportation business are those who employ these drivers to work for them.

Being employed as a driver is not lucrative if that's what you're trying to say here. Those into transportation business are those who employ these drivers to work for them.
Now I get the whole point, I think it will be a good idea for those drivers to start up there own business by themselves if they can afford to buy the car, what do think?

Now I get the whole point, I think it will be a good idea for those drivers to start up there own business by themselves if they can afford to buy the car, what do think?
I think being employed as a driver is actually not very lucrative especially for the fact that most countries are having security issues these days.

I think being employed as a driver is actually not very lucrative especially for the fact that most countries are having security issues these days.
You have a point there, but I think if you own my own car you can any decent amount of money with driving business that's why a lot of people in my area earn their money.

You have a point there, but I think if you own my own car you can any decent amount of money with driving business that's why a lot of people in my area earn their money.
If you're to own your own car then you should become an Uber driver but the thing is that it's not everyone that's used to ordering for an Uber around this very area.

It covers critical aspects such as ambulance, emergency medical, outstation, and locomotion. In addition, traffic problems in some large cities have paved the way for public and private transportation to occupy the roads. As a result, many people rely heavily on transportation.

As long as your location is suitable for the business you shouldn't really consider the risks in a sense that risk in transportation business can somehow be avoided when you choose to do the right thing as a road driver.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds