Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Confidence in getting a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most at times it's not easy fresh graduates afford to get jobs especially for us the developing and less developed countries. But l also think he should divert into another area which is less competitive and be getting something small for daily survival. And maybe when an opportunity finally arise for him one day, he can still take it and leave the diverted area.

Advertisement Placeholder
With the current situation these days, that kind of situation is no longer unusual . In fact the rate of unemployment are drastically increasing for the past 2 years, there are some type of jobs that were already replaced by automated machinery or even robots that is no longer needing the help of a human. That's one way also how the technology affects the employment rate.

Here in my country being a graduate does not give you a guarranty that you will surely get a good job. all just have to do to help your selves is learning a handwork of your choice to start life with or getting a business to start up with.and make a living.

Oh, this is really sad news but confidence problem is I think existed in every country. In my country , many educated guys are free. They started business that are not related us qualification. I want to say that you should not join meeting of negative people. Your thinking must be positive and have aim in life while many failure occurred. You should be contacted your field every time.

This is most challenges that many graduate people are facing in my country, and it's not encouragable for under graduate people at all. Graduates in the country still struggle to get a job after the number of years they spent studying hard. My advice to him is to seek for means to get enough capital and start his own business

Most companies are looking for experience. I understand them, what matters to them is what the person they want to hire does. Experience is especially appreciated if it is gained in a larger company. I would choose workers in the same way. Persistence can help him if he is willing to accept working for less money. I think small companies hire people with no work experience.

Build Your career Vision and Learn Your Zone of Genius. Also, Get Clear On Your Deal Breakers and Constantly build Your Network. Moreso, Build an Emergency Fund and be bold enough. Learn to communicate effectively.

This kind of experience is so hurtful and can be depressing at times.
My advise is for him to restrategize, probably he has been focusing on the wrong jobs and that may be the reason he gets rejected. He doesn't need huge capital to start up a business, if he has a well mastered skill. Just keep encouraging him to keep pushing on.

Last edited:
It's been 15 years now that a friend of mine graduated and have been Searching for jobs all around the nation.

He is a graduate of geology, everytime he takes is CV to any company, it either he gets turn down or they tell him needs more experience.

This have been going on for long and I know you guys must be think that he could have started a business during the 15 years of searching for job and yes he did but because he did not have enough capital to maintain his business,so the business collapse or run down.

I personally have help him to seek for jobs in my area but they are all just not willing to accept him.

Thinking about it and my current status, I think it is another job to find a job cos I don't know how how else I can help this man cos a lot is going on in his life and I do want to help.

Please does anyone have a job or a place were you think this my friend can work or any good idea will be ok except him getting a loan cos presently he is paying of some loan.

Any good suggestions please!!!
You should be determined or passionate about your aim related to job first then confidence will be created automatically. The friend of the poster should do the same thing. Looking for work for 15 years and not getting one is one hell of an issue. How he must have survived for this period is miraculous. Even if it means that this guy will take up loans just to travel outside the country, I feel it will be the best option to take now to avoid these kind of frustrations that he's passed through already.

Yes every job get from the confidence confidences is necessary to the getting job and talking power increase not hesitate to the other person whose talk to him so confidence is need to the every thing not only for the job getting confidence make the person where talk him where not talk him so confidence need for the every person

With the current state of my country not all graduates have secured jobs most of them are doing other jobs that is way out of their league just trying to find something to eat and to meet their needs. We'll pray just pray and keep hoping for a better nation. He should try searching for jobs online.

This is happening in every country included Pakistan, now I am graduted and completed my 16 years education but haven't any job i submitted two three time but commented lack of experience. Now he should start his own small business or can share, he also can invest in some where. And he should not give up so he also need continue for job never know whet i comes.

That's so sad..... I think your friend should quit his job hunt first and focus on personal development and improving the skills he has.... perhaps he can make a lot of money from his talents and skills if he puts his mind to it

The confidence in starting or acquiring a business is something that post graduates have a different idea about.

About 75% of the population of the world is requiring for jobs with the accompany of confidence.This us because a person that have to seek for a job must be courageous.

They are so many undergraduates these days that getting a job is government job is very hard.

That's why its good to have a business running while looking for a job. If he doesn't have capital to start the business he can get a loan and start a different business to see how it goes.

This is most challenging that many graduate people are facing problems in my country, and it's not encouragable for under graduate people at all. Anyway, I do not have much advise for your friend than to try as much as possible to apply for any opportunities of recruitment of any government job.

It's been 15 years now that a friend of mine graduated and have been Searching for jobs all around the nation.

He is a graduate of geology, everytime he takes is CV to any company, it either he gets turn down or they tell him needs more experience.

This have been going on for long and I know you guys must be think that he could have started a business during the 15 years of searching for job and yes he did but because he did not have enough capital to maintain his business,so the business collapse or run down.

I personally have help him to seek for jobs in my area but they are all just not willing to accept him.

Thinking about it and my current status, I think it is another job to find a job cos I don't know how how else I can help this man cos a lot is going on in his life and I do want to help.

Please does anyone have a job or a place were you think this my friend can work or any good idea will be ok except him getting a loan cos presently he is paying of some loan.

Any good suggestions please!!!
It is a pity that after completing their education, about fifty percent of the people in our country, Pakistan, get job lessons And that way, if we want to get a job, we have to have confidence in ourselves first.The conference is as important to any interview as the red bone in the human body and the amount of food to eat

It’s obvious the country doesn’t favor his course of study. There’s probably less openings for geologists. In this case, I’d advise your friend leave the country for another country which demand for geologists is high. This is the best option for now.

I think without confidence you will mis everything. So confidence is should be must. We can not get job without confidence. Because if we have knowledge and no confidence it will be difficult for us to find a job. If we have confidence in any field of life we make successful everything.

It's saddening to spend years of study in high school and not being able to secure a job. I'm sorry about your friend. His course of study might be making it more hard to get a job. I'll advise him to get a skill, a skill that is in demand and can fetch him money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds