Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

Well for me it is a very lucrative business and also if you had provide the customers with comfort while traveling they will tend to patronize you more besides they are lots of people that travel a lot because of their business

Advertisement Placeholder
Transportation is a lucrative business but can be risky too. If you are familiar with routes then you are good to go. Asides, the tricycles, cars, flights and buses, the power bikers are really making it too.

To me I do not see it as a risky Business ,it is just a business and you really have to be careful and observe all the preventive measure that the federal road safety commission has put in place to help everyone to drive safely on the road.

Transportation business is very lucrative and the risk is very minimal especially if you have well-trained drivers that will handle your vehicles. car trackers are even easier ways to monitor activities.
Your right about that. If you have well trained drivers, then the business will just be nothing but lucrative. I know a few persons who are into such transportation business around my country and they are just making a whole lot of money from it

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.
One thing is certain in business. "Risk" there's absolutely no business without risk. You can open a shop now and suddenly fire burns down everything

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

It is capital intensive.
I believe it is also profitable, if not we won't be having transport companies all over the place.
If you are starting small, you run a risk especially if someone else is managing the business for you.

Transportation business is still lucrative no matter the economic situation of the country. Transportation serves as a blood system of any economy. no matter what happens people will still move from one place to another.

Transportation business is very lucrative especially in the urban areas where there is high population, people use cars or bike to move to their working places on time, so if anyone engage in transport business he will benefit

Transportation business in my country is suffering a lot due to high petrol prices and inflation. This is why they increase fare and this has impacted the general public a lot.

Transportation is a lucrative business but can be risky too. If you are familiar with routes then you are good to go. Asides, the tricycles, cars, flights and buses, the power bikers are really making it too.
I think it is lucrative and risky at the same time. It is best to manage and run your vehicles properly to avoid losses.
There are drivers who don't care about the state of vehicles because they are not theirs.

A lot of time and likely considerable expense goes into creating a thriving business of any magnitude. In fact, a lot of the success in the transportation industry comes from excellent, detailed planning and good old-fashioned hard work as you take your plan from a concept to a reality

Risk and reward in the business world move in the same direction. That is to say, the greater the risk, the greater the gain. Because it is dangerous, the transportation business is lucrative, but with careful care, you can make it work.

Transportation business is very lucrative. I know some commercial drivers and taxi drivers who make thousands daily by plying commercial routes. However, it also has it's risks like any other job.

In business world risk and reward move in the same direction. That means the higher the risk the higher the reward that follows. Transport business is lucrative because it is risky but with proper care you can work it out.
I get your point. But the phrase "the higher the risk the more the reward" is not always true, there are instances that proves this. Anyways, transport business is always very profitable ask the drivers

Transportation business is very lucrative because you get paid daily on every passenger you carry also supplying the locomotives is also lucrative for patronage.

The transportation business has been a rewarding business over time. Apart from the fact that the transport business is very profitable, it is very risky as well

As far as I'm concerned every kind of business comes with its own risk and I believe that transportation business also comes with its own risks as long as you are driving on the road on daily basis.

Transportation business is a good and lucrative business in my country and its also a dangerous business in the case of accident which might damage or destroy the entire vehicle.

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.
There assume any transportation business company in my state which shows that it is a very good business that a lot of people are going into it or do it requires a very huge amount of money to start.

The only possible reason I will not engage in Long term transportation business is the fact that there is high level of insecurity in the country making it quite difficult for people to go in a long-distance journey.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds