Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

That's absolutely true, those kinds of companies really make a good amount of money, we have some of them in my country and they are earning enough to take care of their needs.

It is good to see that the needs of employees are being taken care of, but not all the companies offer such kind of options. Some companies in my country do not pay pension money no matter what.

Advertisement Placeholder
A bad driver will spoil your business for you and make you loose a lot of money. You can operate a transport business all by yourself if you have the time. Just register with Uber or taxify and start making money everyday.

Well for me I strongly believe that Transportation business is a very lucrative business, most especially when handed over by a competent person. Two years ago I bought two bikes and handed it over to two men one settled me until the end and the other ran with my bike. I couldn't arrest his guarantor because he was a very old man. I had to let go due to financial problem

I personally don't think that there's any money making method that do come without its own natural risk factors. But in general, I would say that transportation business is very lucrative.
That's just the truth, if you are looking for a way to earn money online you are expected to take good risk with high rewards, that's the only way you can gain what you want.

That's just the truth, if you are looking for a way to earn money online you are expected to take good risk with high rewards, that's the only way you can gain what you want.
When it comes to having high rewards in investment, then you should be willing to risk more to earn more. That's just how it is, do you can't risk very little and hope to gain a high reward for it.

When it comes to having high rewards in investment, then you should be willing to risk more to earn more. That's just how it is, do you can't risk very little and hope to gain a high reward for it.
That's just the truth,if you have good experience on how to invest your money I think you can earn a substantial amount of money but if you don't know what you are doing you'll definitely not get it.

In my own point of view , transportation business is highly a lucrative business and If you are not careful it might turn into debt for you , because when it lead to an accident, the business will disapear ,
Though every buisness has its own hazards and disadvantage,but we are not envisaging for that,that is the reason we need to do a full insurance scheme for our business,that will ensure that the business is actually secure.

That's just the truth,if you have good experience on how to invest your money I think you can earn a substantial amount of money but if you don't know what you are doing you'll definitely not get it.
I also believe that those who are into transportation business are not same with the drivers actually. Drivers are best referred to as employees while those who own the transportation company are those who are said to be in transportation business.

Transportation either of Good's or mass transportation is a lucrative business that earns huge profit though it's very risky and needed experts. Accident may occur and massive lost at ones

I don't think it's a bad business, I think less petrol and oil now carry more passengers and profit is much more then investing in any other thing. I can say this lucrative or profitable business.

I also believe that those who are into transportation business are not same with the drivers actually. Drivers are best referred to as employees while those who own the transportation company are those who are said to be in transportation business.
You are right, those kinds of people Yiu made mentioned of are different from drivers I know get it, but drivers nowadays do earn a decent amount of money especially in this festive period.

You are right, those kinds of people Yiu made mentioned of are different from drivers I know get it, but drivers nowadays do earn a decent amount of money especially in this festive period.
Well, I don't really think it's the same for all drivers. There are drivers that are self employed like the Uber drivers and they can be seen in the category you just mentioned but the local drivers might be an exception.

Transportation business is one of the best lucrative business in the world and it has been existing for a very long time , if you are in the right location and route , you can get yourself another car in a year .

Well, I don't really think it's the same for all drivers. There are drivers that are self employed like the Uber drivers and they can be seen in the category you just mentioned but the local drivers might be an exception.
You are right, those kinds of people that are self employed really make a considerable amount of money, some of them even earns a living from it, I have seen such kinds of people.

Transportation business may not be risky, but most importantly you have to put so many things into consideration . your location plays an important role and the security of your location is what you need to know.

Transportation business may not be risky, but most importantly you have to put so many things into consideration . your location plays an important role and the security of your location is what you need to know.
This kinds of business might be lucrative and the same time risky it all depends on you, but it's worth trying I have seen a lot of people that earns a living from this kinds of business.

You are right, those kinds of people that are self employed really make a considerable amount of money, some of them even earns a living from it, I have seen such kinds of people.
There are those who are self employed and are making so much from whatever it is they are doing and being able to also live a comfortable life with their earnings. Am actually going to get to that stage.

There are those who are self employed and are making so much from whatever it is they are doing and being able to also live a comfortable life with their earnings. Am actually going to get to that stage.
That's true,I also like those kinds of people,if you have a good skills set you can earn a considerable amount of from it, being self employed is a good idea.

That's true,I also like those kinds of people,if you have a good skills set you can earn a considerable amount of from it, being self employed is a good idea.
I guess that's actually what's reigning right now as no one wants to be anyone's puppy anymore that you can use and discard at will. I personally plan on being self employed and independent.

Risk and reward in business both travel in the same direction. That is, the greater the risk, the greater the payoff. The transportation business is profitable since it is risky, but with sufficient care, you can make it work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds