Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a difference in corruption, if privately done and not in the government?

I believe that no matter where corruption is being done it usually affects people and the smooth running of the organisation. It is going to be very unfair whether it is done in government or it is being practiced in private organisations.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no difference in any way only that the corruption that gets to take place at the government levels are usually kind of easier to get away with because of some kind of issues (godfatherism as one).
In private establishments, everything is checked to the letter because every cent is valuable to them

Corruption is corruption and it is not good. It does not make any difference if it is carry out either in public organisation or the private. The best thing is to report the case of corruption to the right or surety in order to prevent the organisation from crumbling.

Corruption in any way is bad, it doesn't matter of it is in a private practice or in government. When you indulge in corruption you are effective robbing people of their rights .

They are still corruption, the one being done in the government are likely to be exposed in the future of the if there is no corruption in the country.. that happening privately may be difficult to be exposed , especially in business and in other private sectors.

The only difference is that the corruption is government sector will bring inequality among citizens. Otherwise, corruption's effects are the same. No matter the institution, someone always ends up suffering due to it.

I dont believe there is any difference between corruption done In private and public sectors of the society because both have negative impact on the society which lead to low level of development and employment.

Corruption is corruption be it in the private sector or the government sector. As long as there is a biased ruler it will affect the employees or the citizens
The same way acts of corruption is carried out in the private sector is the symbol that it's been carried out in the public sector and there is a very bad thing that it comes with.

I am sorry to say that since there's is no levity between sin , then corruption is alway corruption either its privately done or publicly done, in the loalc or in the international level.

Do you think it makes any difference if the corruption takes place in private businesses rather than in governments? If so, what is the difference?
Corruption in whatever sector will have an effect on other sectors, directly or indirectly. The corruption in private sectors can cripple a government and vice versa.

Corruption in all sector affect the economy, corruption in government is easily note because it is not as cooperate as private sectors that gradually drain their system till sudden collapse .

What I always believe is that, corruption is corruption either publicly done or is being done in the private sector. They are all the same thing and aimed at favouring family members rather than the public.

There's no difference in any way only that the corruption that gets to take place at the government levels are usually kind of easier to get away with because of some kind of issues (godfatherism as one).
In private establishments, everything is checked to the letter because every cent is valuable to them
Personally, I believe that corruption is the same thing no matter where it is being carried out which is why a lot of people are suffering today because of the way our government is being corrupted in there practices.

There's no difference because either causes both harm, corruption should never be condoned no matter the level or stage it's met, could be in the private or public sector what matters is uprooting corruption

I don't see any difference because corruption is corruption both in government sector or private sector there all the same, no matter their levels.

In my own opinion , corruption is an evil act and punishable by the law of every country in the world , so corruption is corruption , either privately done and publicly done.

Corruption is corruption be it in the private sector or the government sector. As long as there is a biased ruler it will affect the employees or the citizens
Personally, I believe that the only difference between corruption that is carried out in the public and private sector is that when it is carried out in the public sector a lot of people are more affected than when it is carried out in the private sector.

Weather corruption is carried out in the private sector or it is carried out in the public sector I know very well that it is only the poor masses that suffers the most from what is happening.

There is lots absolutely no difference in the corruption perpetrated in government settings and the private settings too. The only difference is that there is high level of corruption in the government .

Corruption is one the major social vices that has led to a lot of harms and societal deterioration. At any levels at which it is perpetuated doesn't change its moral acceptability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds