Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a difference in corruption, if privately done and not in the government?

There is not any big difference when/if corruption is done in the private sector than the government sector. The one main difference is that in the private sector, the deal with it personally not like government that have other bodies that fight again corruption.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no difference in corruption whether at the government level, state level or even privately. Inasmuch as it is act without integrity and also it diminishes the integrity or trust that someone in you . Private or government level corruption is still the same because both are not good manners.

Corruption has to be dealt with no matter at what level it is being committed because little things today will grow to become something else that should have ordinarily been avoided.

I see no difference in corruption privately done and publicly done because all have so much negative impact on the society. if you are opportune to be in a private organisation and you engage in corruption, it possible to do same in the public organisation.

A lot of private corruption might not get some heat if it is being discovered but the impact is something that can go a long way the same way if it is being done in government.

Corruption will always be corruption either privately done or done publicly done , because corruption always leads to negative impact on the economy of the country and the world at large.

There's no difference in any way only that the corruption that gets to take place at the government levels are usually kind of easier to get away with because of some kind of issues (godfatherism as one).
In private establishments, everything is checked to the letter because every cent is valuable to them
That is definitelly true,because when it come to the issue of proper accontability in the organisation,the loopholes in the goverment sector is usually very porous,making it easy to short change the process.

Corruption is corruption. It doesn't matter if the government does it, a corporation does it, or an individual does it. The problem is now corporations have so much power that their corruption started to control our governments.

The truth is that there is corruption in both the private and government sectors but I think the rate is very high in government than private sector. I believe that government is filled with so many greedy people hence the rate of corruption will definitely be higher than in the private settings.

Any form of corruption is very bad no matter where it was done and how it was done. People in government agencies that are corrupt are probably costing the government a lot of money and denying so many citizens of the good things they suppose to be enjoying. There are people in private institutions who are involved in corruption are also affecting the citizenry

I do not see the difference between the corruption that was done privately and the one that was done in the government. The body that is saddled with the responsibilities of overseeing corruption in the country would treat but corruption has been equal.

There's no way we could classify corruption that was done in the public place and the one that was done privately. Both should be equal before the law and subjected to the same penalty.

Do you think it makes any difference if the corruption takes place in private businesses rather than in governments? If so, what is the difference?
I'd say there's a slight difference considering the fact that the government makes the provision for checkmating corruption. If the private establishments are corrupt, activities of agencies set up by the government could still curb them; but if the government is corrupt, who'll checkmate them?

Both of them is still corruption and every government of each countries of the world must look for opportunities to eradicate them. It doesn't matter if it is being practice openly or closely , it will in one way or the other affect the economy and the society negatively.

Both of them is still corruption and every government of each countries of the world must look for opportunities to eradicate them. It doesn't matter if it is being practice openly or closely , it will in one way or the other affect the economy and the society negatively.

Definitely, both of them is the same. The difference is that when the corruption is done in the governmental sector, it has a bad effect on the country. Corruption in the private sector badly effects the company.

Definitely, both of them is the same. The difference is that when the corruption is done in the governmental sector, it has a bad effect on the country. Corruption in the private sector badly effects the company.
This is very true. Both cases of corruption are detrimental to the growth of the society and should be discouraged in all forms. I think corrupt practices in the government institutions are the worse because they largely go undetected for a very long time.

This is very true. Both cases of corruption are detrimental to the growth of the society and should be discouraged in all forms. I think corrupt practices in the government institutions are the worse because they largely go undetected for a very long time.

I think that the corruption done in the governmental section affects the nation at a higher level. Privately done corruption affects the people at an individual level.

Do you think it makes any difference if the corruption takes place in private businesses rather than in governments? If so, what is the difference?
The word corruption in it actual meaning is a negative vice which should not be encourage any where if there is yearning for growth in that environment, whether private or public.

in my opinion, corruption is a crime, in addition It’s not as if corruption can be associated with only the government companies! Yes, in private companies, This is in sharp contrast to the corruption in government offices, companies.

It is exactly the same thing, but the impact can be felt more in business. If it is all business it will be easily detected and if it is government it will be hard for the government to detect it that's just the difference.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds