Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a difference in corruption, if privately done and not in the government?

Actually there is no difference between the two either done in public or in private they are almost equivalent to the same status. Corruption had so much negative impact on a nation economy and the globe at large.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that the corruption done in the governmental section affects the nation at a higher level. Privately done corruption affects the people at an individual level.
I think it cuts across all levels irrespective of whether it's done privately or in the public sector. In both cases, it leads to maladministration and lack of development in the society.

I think it cuts across all levels irrespective of whether it's done privately or in the public sector. In both cases, it leads to maladministration and lack of development in the society.
In any country where by there is high level of corruption it will be very hard for such a country to see development and advancement. The money and the resources that should be used in order to develop the society will be pocketed by few individuals and this cuts across every sector and every area in that particular country.

A corrupt act will always be an act of corruption, there's no sugar coating it, it's when we sugar coat corrupt practices people tend to make it a practice

It is very unfortunate that some people who are in private sector are always looking for a way to cover up their own corruption and see it something that's not as bad as those who are in government sectors are committing. They are all the same thing.

It is very unfortunate that some people who are in private sector are always looking for a way to cover up their own corruption and see it something that's not as bad as those who are in government sectors are committing. They are all the same thing.

In my country, corruption is a very common thing. It is a huge problem for both governmental sector and private sector as well. However, it is far much more common in the governmental sector. majority of the government officials are corrupt. This is why no one trusts them at all.

Corruption is corruption. Whether it be a big corporation or some government organization. They've always been known as pretty corrupt, because all they usually care about is funding their wallets and making them look good.

There is corruption everywhere in the business world, it's quite sad. :(

In my country, corruption is a very common thing. It is a huge problem for both governmental sector and private sector as well. However, it is far much more common in the governmental sector. majority of the government officials are corrupt. This is why no one trusts them at all.

Seriously it has gotten to the point where I am losing my interest in being involved in any kind of political activities that is carried out in my country because everything has been messed up down to the point of election where our vote no longer count.

Corruption is harmful regardless of whether it occurs in the public or private sector. Both types of corruption undermine ethical standards, fairness, and the proper functioning of organizations or governments.

Corruption is corruption. Whether it be a big corporation or some government organization. They've always been known as pretty corrupt, because all they usually care about is funding their wallets and making them look good.

There is corruption everywhere in the business world, it's quite sad. :(

The sad thing about the whole acts of corruption is that it keeps getting bigger and bigger as the day goes by and there is nothing anyone is doing to stop it even at the local level as well. The world have been destroyed by corruption.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds