Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a difference in corruption, if privately done and not in the government?

Do you think it makes any difference if the corruption takes place in private businesses rather than in governments? If so, what is the difference?
Of course there is a very big difference of corruption because in private businesses it's just the private individuals or group that is affected but in government it's the whole people of the government that is affected. In government it's the people's money that is being stolen.

Advertisement Placeholder
Corruption has no class. Corruption is the same irrespective of the place it is done. If you do it in the public or private sector, the punishment is always the same.

The difference between corruption in the government sector and in provide sector is that the government sector can consist of larger number of corrupted people while private sector will consist of lesser number of corrupted people. Also corruption in the government sector is own by the government of a nation while corruption in the private sector is owned by an individual company.

To me, corruption is corruption whether it is carried out in the private or in the government. The only difference I see is the place it is committed. Corruption is a very serious crime as it can kill a government making them to think only of themselves, friends and family.

Corruption is Corruption and it is wrong be it in the private or public sector. I do not encourage corruption and i frown at it a lot. If only people can be more transparent,and not see corruption as being normal,there will be a change
Yes.
Corruption is corruption.
Whether it is done in the public or private sector. It is indeed something to be frowned at.

I believe that the term corruption means manipulation of things for own own advantage and not considering the loss of other people in the process. So corruption is bad no matter when and how it is done.

Curruption is curruption whether it is being done by the government or private sector, the only difference is where it is being done. There is no justifiable reason for curruption no matter where it is being done.

The good and the bad, there's difference between the two, but in the case of corruption,it can never be redefined as any other names. If it is done public or private places it's still what we call it.

Well the fact still remains it's corruption, the reason why the government is much and more spoken about is because government money is our money and shouldn't be spent anyhow.
Corruption will always remain the same thing all over the world and in any kind of business or government set up because it will always involve misappropriating of funds and doing things that you're not supposed to do because you feel like no one can control or question you.

Well corruption I still corruption and it is every where and there is no difference between corruption on the private sector and corruption in the government because they are both the same

Well corruption I still corruption and it is every where and there is no difference between corruption on the private sector and corruption in the government because they are both the same
It's still the same and they both affect the society adversely. What is bad is that most businesses have come to accept shady and corrupt practices as the norm in order to competitively gain advantage.

There is no specific deference between corruption either done in public sector or the private sector. To me corruption is always corruption and it has been a very bad and negative effect to our present day economy.

There is no different between those that is being done on government, corruption is corruption and we are advised to avoid doing it, but is just so unfortunate that most people are still engaging in this.. is not nice

There is actually no difference even if it's both in the private and government sector , because the government actually partakes in corruption too and the private ,so where is now the plain difference between the two ,the difference actually doesn't exist to me

I do not think there's any different because businesses do not only serve individuals but the general public, so any act of corruption would definitely affect everyone.

Corruption is corruption be it in the private sector or the government sector. As long as there is a biased ruler it will affect the employees or the citizens
Yes I agree with what you said corruption is definitely a corruption there is no any difference,in as much as its done illegal whether its by the government or private sector.

I am sure that corruption is present in all the organizations but in my country, corruption is prevalent in government organizations. Private sectors are also prone to such kind of activities. Corruption should be condemned whether it is in the private sector or in the government sector.

Corruption some at any sector is the same. There is no word to qualify or differentiate the two. The only difference is that corruption at the government level is more than the one in private in case of the amount that's involved.

For me, any type of corruption committed anywhere is practically the same. That means whether you steal money in the government office or in a private company the crime is robbery or maybe fraud which should have the same punishment. Any wrongdoing is wrong regardless of where you do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds