Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a difference in corruption, if privately done and not in the government?

Corruption is corruption, be it in mini or macro scale, government or private, domestic or international....fraud, embezzlement, swindling, call it anything once it's dirty and illegal it's corruption,....it has eaten deep into governmental institutions mostly....

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I do not see any difference as corruption is corruption no matter where it has been done, just that people tend to react more when it comes to government issues simply because they are aware of it meanwhile they are worse.

Do you think it makes any difference if the corruption takes place in private businesses rather than in governments? If so, what is the difference?
There is no difference.
Corruption is corruption, irrespective of where it is practised.
The both will generate the same effect.

There is no difference in corruption either done in private sectors or even in the public sector but all I believe corruption is always corruption those who are involved in the private sector I believe will do the same when the find themselves controlling the public organisation.

Do you think it makes any difference if the corruption takes place in private businesses rather than in governments? If so, what is the difference?
It is all and the same thing.
Whether it is done openly or in the secret, corruption remains corruption.
It does not make any difference if corruption takes place in a private business or in a government setting.

Corruption is corruption it does not matter if it is done in the public service or private service,it is still the same thing and it is wrong

Sincerely is sin there is nothing like private sin or public sin, corruption is corruption irrespective of the fact that it is private or government,all I know is that it will affect the business

You make me laugh here right now. There is no such thing as a difference in corruption or a government based corruption and that commited by individual private organization.

First of all Corruption is one of the things that hinder growth of any organization, so corruption is still corruption, no matter what, whether it's private or government

I think there's differences, which is, the level of this corruption is high when it comes to the government organisation compare to that of private business.

Corruption is still same wherther it been done privately or not ..it still the same government playing politics and you as an individual playing politics in your organization is still the same corruption

I don't think there is any difference if corruption takes place in private businesses rather than the government's businesses because all I could see or hear at the end is corruption no other words than that do there is no difference I guess.

There is no difference in corruption either privately done or in the government.. Because it's fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery. Privately or government corruption is corruption

Corruption is corruption whether big or small. Personally, I feel that corruption in government is easy to pass by(many people go scott free without being jailed) corruption in private organizations might lead to one being jailed and if not careful, the company closing down... whatever corruption one is involved in...it's generally bad

Whether privately done or in government, corruption is corruption and we measures should be put in place to minimum or total stop corruption in a country.

Corruption remains corruption, privately done or publicly done. But I will suggest that the government should lead by example by stopping corruption amongst themselves because they are the main originators.

Most often i sees corruption as the same thing or same phenomena in the human society either it done the private or public sector it's the same thing because they aimed at self gain without the societal considerations.

Most often i sees corruption as the same thing or same phenomena in the human society either it done the private or public sector it's the same thing because they aimed at self gain without the societal considerations.
It is actually the same thing, so you are correct. Be it done in the private or public sector, but people tend to condemn and blame the ones done openly but truth be told does private ones are even the worse

There is no difference in corruption either done In the private sector or in the public sector or the government because I believe corruption is considered to be the same so far it's illegal and it's against the law of the land or even the private organisation.
There's no way corruption could be ranked. All of them are equally bad and should be avoided at all cost. Meanwhile, agencies that fight these corruption should do more to be effective

Corruption that done privately and not within the government settings or environment is still corruption. There is no difference in it. Corruption anywhere is the same corruption everywhere

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds