Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a difference in corruption, if privately done and not in the government?

Nothing like corruption in the government set up or in a private organization. Corruption has no two words, it's corruption. One needs to shun that act of corruption because it ruins one's good image

Advertisement Placeholder
Nothing like corruption in the government set up or in a private organization. Corruption has no two words, it's corruption. One needs to shun that act of corruption because it ruins one's good image
Yea, I believe so, corruption is really corruption and there is no two ways about it , no matter where corruption is being practiced it must be frown upon.

Corruption no matter where it is done or who does it usually have a very high impact on the country at large. This is why it is very important that it should be tackled at all fronts and it should not be encouraged by teaching people right from early age about corruption.

There is absolutely no difference between corruption been done in private and that of which is done in public sector. All are corruption and no is greater than the other.

The heart of a Man is always wicked and that's why we always have bad people who influences another in the society , in my own opinion , corruption is corruption either big or small.

That is just the baseline,because you can't categorise them as the damage they do to the system is usually felt in the operation of the organisation.corruption is an enemy of progression in the structure.

Both of them are still dangerous because they are corruption , Only when it is done privately it is the most dangerous because most people will still Trust the corruption practitioners, believing that they are trusted.

Private and public corruption are not good and can tarnish the image of an organisation or individual and you are right about those who are involved in corruption privately .
Both of them are still dangerous because they are corruption , Only when it is done privately it is the most dangerous because most people will still Trust the corruption practitioners, believing that they are trusted.

Private and public corruption are not good and can tarnish the image of an organisation or individual and you are right about those who are involved in corruption privately .
But you know what ? corruption is being practiced openly here. There are some public gathering that if you don't tips the workers they won't even care to attend to you, omo some here is definitely out of hands.

But you know what ? corruption is being practiced openly here. There are some public gathering that if you don't tips the workers they won't even care to attend to you, omo some here is definitely out of hands.
Corruption is been done openly now everywhere , just imagine in a church gathering telling people that want to be blessed this year to bring 20,000 outside and praying for them, does that means he wants his other members that doesn't have money to remain poor.

Corruption is been done openly now everywhere , just imagine in a church gathering telling people that want to be blessed this year to bring 20,000 outside and praying for them, does that means he wants his other members that doesn't have money to remain poor.
That is quite different from corruption, that one is absolute lies and cheating and a lot of people are hiding under religion to commit all sort of atrocity. Which is not the best especially when using the name of God

That is quite different from corruption, that one is absolute lies and cheating and a lot of people are hiding under religion to commit all sort of atrocity. Which is not the best especially when using the name of God
I will like to stress the point on the religious note. Most of the so called religious fathers are very corrupt. They ride in private jets, live in luxurious homes and so on, at the detriment of the poor members.

I will like to stress the point on the religious note. Most of the so called religious fathers are very corrupt. They ride in private jets, live in luxurious homes and so on, at the detriment of the poor members.
Ok now who should be held responsible for this , is it really the member so have given themselves to be brainwashed by this leaders or is it the men of god who has brainwashed these people ? Who is more responsible ?

Ok now who should be held responsible for this , is it really the member so have given themselves to be brainwashed by this leaders or is it the men of god who has brainwashed these people ? Who is more responsible ?
I think it's the people who allow the pastors to brain wash them, all in the name of borrowed religion. The rate of corruption is very high with the religious leaders .

There is no absolute difference between corruption been done in a private and public organisation because all of the same effects most especially those who involve with the public affairs.

I think it's the people who allow the pastors to brain wash them, all in the name of borrowed religion. The rate of corruption is very high with the religious leaders .
We can't imagine what some of these religious leaders has done. Well even me I also blame these people because they have purposely decided to let themselves to be brainwashed, But how can we prevent most of these things ?

We can't imagine what some of these religious leaders has done. Well even me I also blame these people because they have purposely decided to let themselves to be brainwashed, But how can we prevent most of these things ?
There is no amount of preaching, you render to those people , they will never change . If you press further, you will be dubbed a satanic person, that is against God's work.

There is no amount of preaching, you render to those people , they will never change . If you press further, you will be dubbed a satanic person, that is against God's work.
Lolz, you seems to talk like someone with experience , probably maybe you had experience of such people before in your life in the past. Personally I never had experience of deceitful pastor before.lolz.

Corruption has eaten deep in the mind of people most especially the politician and there is no amount of preaching that can make them stop because they are addicted to it.

Corruption has eaten deep in the mind of people most especially the politician and there is no amount of preaching that can make them stop because they are addicted to it.
The number enemy of the economy is corruption. The economy driven by corrupt leaders is definitely going to crumble. It will never be successful .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds