Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is farming a business in your country?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
Farming is a complex activities that involves animal breeding and crop
production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .

Advertisement Placeholder
My uncle looks like he is poor, lives a comfortable life on a farm raising cattle, corn and soy. He's worth well over $100,000,000 USD. Just from farming. If you saw my uncle in his overalls and his house and the clothes he wears you would be shocked. Only really nice thing he owns is a brand new truck every year and he pays $60,000USD+ cash for it.
Never judge a book by its cover.

Farming is a business anywhere in the world, and a good one at that. It is just that due to civilization people have relegated farming to the poor or for those living in rural area, which is one of the reason why the price of food stuff is increasing.

Farming is self a lucrative business anywhere in the world. One of the most important need for man is the need for food. Farming quenches that need for food buy cultivation of crops and rearing of animals. Large skill farming is big business anywhere in the world. Some countries rely on large-scale farming as a source revenue for foreign exchange by exporting whatever his produce.

Farming business (FAAB) is an extension approach to working with farmer groups during agricultural interventions. It is a form of private-sector development to sustainably increase the profits of low-income, smallholder farmer.

Farming is a great business in my country, many people are even going into the business now because of the high profits though it requires time to make profits. Farming is also a good source of income here.

production.

This is termed as a very big business in some countries. Initially in my country people don't see it as business but an occupation for the less privilege or the poor or uneducated untill recently when the price of food crops and animals surge .
Currently lots of people in my country now Invest heavily into farming? Share you taught with respect to your country if farming is business or not .
As you know that in these days people prefer other business than farming on the other hand the people that are family landlord they only do farming .In our countries the rich people are landlord and they owned their land to cultivate and it's very good profession consider in not only my but in all the world

Farming is a business that people are doing to generate a huge profits in my country. Farming business is a lucrative and profitable business that poor and rich are practicing, it's just depends on the size of capital and the land you have that will determine how you will have a privilege to do it.

Absolutely, agriculture is part of the economy of my country, being an exporter to several countries. It is very lucrative for the quality of its production. Setting up a business with agriculture I believe that in any country with land destined for this purpose, it does not have any limitation to arise with said trade.

Your day begins before the sun has even risen. You don your clothes and rain boots and set out into the crisp morning to feed the chickens and the cattle. It’s a clear morning and you feel good being outside, feeling frost crunch beneath your feet, watching the yard cat stretch and yawn lazily.

Already you’ve got a slew of tasks running through your head. Call the accountant about what to write off this year as a business expense. Check in with the neighbors about using that extra acre of land at the bottom of your property. Make sure to order a few more bags of chicken scratch. Fix the fence. Talk to the farm down the street about how they’re using their hilly, forested land to plan for a future logging operation.

It’s a lot, but it’s exciting that in between all the chores, there are so many opportunities for the future.

It is special business for most people in africa in the current times. Most people are either engaged in crop farming or animal husbandry. Today I can say that animal rearing seems like the most with chickens very popular.
[automerge]1612130044[/automerge]
It is special business for most people in africa in the current times. Most people are either engaged in crop farming or animal husbandry. Today I can say that animal rearing seems like the most with chickens very popular.

production.

This looks similar like the situation of farming in my country where less privileged people used to be the one involved but in recent time, agriculture has been the only way out of food insecurity and financial crisis and bad economy my country is facing. Everyone is now investing in farming business.

Yes, it is a huge business down because we have everything needed to grow a successful farming business. We have the best climate so far that grows healthy farm produce, we have the locals whose farming skills are top notch and of standard, our soil is the best and it is our heritage. Agriculture was once the major sources of revenue in our country before the discovery of oil.

Farming for the market is a business. It is a business in that ranchers use land, work, and capital for the produce of merchandise to be sold. Such cultivating is done in the expectation and assumption for benefit just like any remaining organizations.

Farming which is basically agriculture is a very profitable business in my country. In my country we cultivate our own food, we don't import food except the processed ones. My country has a lot of fertile land and there's a lot of business owners who own plantations.

Yes
In my country farming is a good business and many people are interested in the business
Farming is a very broad business and many aspects such as rearing of animals such as poultry and many people uses these as business in my country.

Farming is one the most popular profession in Nigeria. There are many agricultural product that Nigeria happens to be the highest producer such as cassava. Nigeria produces the best species of cashew nut all over the world. Over 90% of the average income people in Nigeria are in one type of agriculture or the other.

Yes farming is a business and not just any kind of business but a very lucrative one. A farm is a gold mine and many farmers have made alot of money from farming and selling agriculture products to consumers.

Concerning if farming is a business in my country. Well, I think farming should be a great business to profit from in every country either in a small or large scale. To me, I think farming that has more demand in the market is the livestock farming or product. We have big men's investing into agriculture now because they know how profitable it is

The agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing sectors of the Nigerian economy. With proper strategic planning, any individual having basic knowledge of farming and manufacturing operation can start a profitable agriculture business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds