Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

If am a manager. I will try to satisfy my employees. This kind of satisfaction will spread from lower kadet to uper kadet. This give chance to employee to work very hard.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lolz, this is a religious and sometimes I don't always believe in all these religions Saying that everything is possible through this and that.. well I only believe in hard work and if you don't work hard it may be impossible to achieve whatever you need

Alright,but there is one thing I know everything seems to possible to him that believe and also work for it,just try your best I am sure everything will be alright.

My motto will be "when the workers are happy, the customers are happy" and the business will speed up in no time. I would change the management process and try to boost sales and meet targets

My motto will be "when the workers are happy, the customers are happy" and the business will speed up in no time. I would change the management process and try to boost sales and meet targets
Such methods will undoubtedly increase the productivity of the business. However, I'd like to know how you will be able to ensure the happiness of the workers in your organization.

Lolz, this is a religious and sometimes I don't always believe in all these religions Saying that everything is possible through this and that.. well I only believe in hard work and if you don't work hard it may be impossible to achieve whatever you need
Yea you are right,hardwork is one of the key factor that bring success, because the actions we take now determines our success tomorrow.

Yea you are right,hardwork is one of the key factor that bring success, because the actions we take now determines our success tomorrow.
Religious minded people may decide to bring God into their hard work journey ,In this case I can believe that that God can help them and give them the strength to work hard ,but without working hard and you expect God to do something for you, I don't think this is going to work.

Not a bad idea but what if your idea has a negative effect? Does who always get rewards might end up developing pride and start treating the other employees rudely or some employees could look for somewhere else to work if they keep on getting punishment.
You are very right in your comment. A system will put in place to checkmate any employee who see himself above everyone else in the workplace. This is the reason why it is important for the manager to have emotional intelligence to manage people in the workplace.

I once worked in a company that pays 50usd per month to workers, they work Monday to Sundays with just two offs within the month. they also work from 8am to 9pm. hard to believe, right? If i become Boss, I would increase the pay to 100usd per month, job should be Monday to Fridays alone and from 9am to 4pm to enable the workers have time for themselves, such conditions will boost their morale and take the organization to greater heights.

It is quite unbelievable! I used to work for 7 hours and they used to pay $100 in a month. Even that kind of job was so tiresome that I quite within one and a half month!

If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
I want one change the change of positivity in the sort of courtesy because dealing way is good the gaining way automatically double.

Religious minded people may decide to bring God into their hard work journey ,In this case I can believe that that God can help them and give them the strength to work hard ,but without working hard and you expect God to do something for you, I don't think this is going to work.
Yes you are right, just as people use to say heaven helps those who help themselves, its very hard to say something without taking action and it happens.

Being a boss of a company means "target." Now being a boss in a company entails you have a whole lot of work to do in order to meet up targets with the help of employees.

Usually, the boss thinks that it is the employees job to achieve the monthly or weekly target, but I think that the boss could also play a crucial role that might help the company to get the target easily. They can form marketing policies that could help the employees reach more customers in a short period.

Being the boss of any company, I would try as much as possible to make sure that the employees get their full benefits for the work that they are doing. I would also make sure that nothing stops the organization from moving ahead, even amongst challenges.

I had been a boss of a company. It was a software house with more than 10 project managers and about 15 to 20 computer programmers. But I couldn't implement the new policy because the owner wanted a harsh management that is very strict up to the point of being inhuman to the employees.

I am to be the boss of a company I am sure that I am going to make my employees to be very aware of what is happening in the market. Business by occasionally organising professional update seminar.

The things i would change which we are currently doing is to be technologically incline in our approach to business,and in line with that i will be building capacity for my staff members to be able to meet up with the pace of improvement.

If I were the boss of a company a lot of things will change, employee welfare is important, effective operations and of course customer satisfaction is very important as well.

If i were the boss of the company, I would effect some changes in both staff welfare and customer relationship management. A happy staff usually delivers effectively on his or her duties while a sad one makes continuous mistakes and sometimes act aggressively toward customers, also customers are the life blood of a business. A happy customer leads to a happy business.

If am a manager. I will try to satisfy my employees. This kind of satisfaction will spread from lower kadet to uper kadet. This give chance to employee to work very hard.
If I am manager of a business or company, the well being of the staff will be my priority , satisfying their needs and welcoming their opinion so that they will feel welcome and work towards the uplifting of the company.

I once worked in a company that pays 50usd per month to workers, they work Monday to Sundays with just two offs within the month. they also work from 8am to 9pm. hard to believe, right? If i become Boss, I would increase the pay to 100usd per month, job should be Monday to Fridays alone and from 9am to 4pm to enable the workers have time for themselves, such conditions will boost their morale and take the organization to greater heights.

There are a few companies and employers in my city that also pay the same amount of money. They hardly pay around $100 a month, even when they know that it is impossible to survive with that amount of money.

There are a few companies and employers in my city that also pay the same amount of money. They hardly pay around $100 a month, even when they know that it is impossible to survive with that amount of money.
From your point of view, do you think these companies have the capital and resources but refuse to pay their employees well? Or are they also strugging with the economy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds