Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

If I'm the boss of the company, I will ensure that I run the business properly and more effectively by using only takes. Managing the staff more effectively is also very important, because they would be instrumental in the success of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I am opportuned to be the boss of a business, the first thing I will look at, is the risk that the business has. I would look for ways to manage the risk because this is one of the things that could cause the downfall of a business.

Actually if I am giving the position to be the boss of a company, I have really made alot of business plans and strategies on how to run a business of such kind. I will try to utilize the opportunity given to explore.

The truth is that it is not really easy to manage a business venture but with the right ideas and knowledge you can probably scale through. If I was a boss of any company, the first thing I will do is to employ knowledgeable and competent people into the business because they can help me make my work lesser.

Actually everyone has a business agenda and the best strategy to which he can get his goal well achieved. In al means I will try to make strategies on how I can achieve my business goals.

If I were to head an organization, I'd make sure that the objectives and goals of the business are achieved. I will make sure my workers are properly motivated and that there is cooperation in the organization.

Being the boss of a company, I would try to increase the company's revenue. That is the essence of establishing a company. To make more profit is the priority of every company.

If i am being given the position of a company boss, meeting with the staff's and getting to know them better so that we can both talk on how to move move company forward by making more money for the company will be my first job and priority.
Being the boss of a company, I would try to increase the company's revenue. That is the essence of establishing a company. To make more profit is the priority of every company.

If i am being given the position of a company boss, meeting with the staff's and getting to know them better so that we can both talk on how to move move company forward by making more money for the company will be my first job and priority.
This is a very essential step that a manager should observe when he is appointed to head an organization. Get to meet every staff and know their strengths and capabilities.

Actually it has been long I work or manage a work as a boss, except to be working under someone now and I know that as a boss you always make your thing or work be the best.

If I am the boss of a business organisation , the most important thing I will do is to ensure that cooperation is mandatory in the business. I will just need a business atmosphere in which everything runs smoothly without any problem and everyone trust each other on various responsibilities.

If I am the boss of a business organisation , the most important thing I will do is to ensure that cooperation is mandatory in the business. I will just need a business atmosphere in which everything runs smoothly without any problem and everyone trust each other on various responsibilities.
Well said. You have really summarized who an ideal boss is and how he should act and lead in an organization. He must carry all the staff along and make sure he is fair to everyone in the organization.

Well said. You have really summarized who an ideal boss is and how he should act and lead in an organization. He must carry all the staff along and make sure he is fair to everyone in the organization.
But at the same time it is still very difficult , although I will try as much as possible to achieve what I've just stated if I am the boss of a business organisation. The most difficult tasks is knowing trusted people and those that are not.

There are so many things I would change if I am the boss of some businesses that have seen around. The number one thing to do is marketing . Developing a robust marketing strategy would help a whole lot to develop the business in a great way. I found out that so many business do not want to involve themselves in marketing. They regard it as a waste of money.

If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
As at now, I'll place more emphasis on data - if we weren't capturing data enough or at all, I'd make sure that is done.
I'll also ensure to put processes in place that'll make our operations more agile so we are quick to adapt and move with current trends.

If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
If I become a boss of any of the government organization in my country which is one place where I think must things are done wrongly. For example I will retire plenty staffs that are of retirement age to reduce unemployment,while I make sure pension policies are carried out to it later.

If I were to be a boss of a company I would first of all check the strength and weakness of the company and make a good decision to fly the company to the top. Thus the weakness of a company determine the kind of action to take in bringing growth and development in the company.

Actually been a business manager, there are alot of things that can be changed and also adopted. To a greater extent, personel management is very important and it most be handled with alot of seriousness so as to encourage productivity.

Being a boss of the company is a great way to get more experience running a business and interacting with other people and your counterparts. However, it is not that easy being a boss of a company.

Being a boss of the company is a great way to get more experience running a business and interacting with other people and your counterparts. However, it is not that easy being a boss of a company.
Well said. Many people do not really consider the pressure that comes alongside heading an organization. It comes with a whole lot of responsibilities that you have to handle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds