Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

Customer satisfaction will always be the most important priority followed by caring for my employees, and this should not make you week because some people may take advantage of this.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I will be the boss of a company, I will try my possible best to see that the runnings of the company spread and grow fast so people will be attracted to our company.

to be candid if im a boss of a company, i will change the level of my employee by increasing their salary, i will make them feel like a boss too and i my work days will be 4times weekly.
Funny.
If I was a boss, I would ensure that my employees are values and are free to give their opinions.
I will carry everyone along so they can help reach the goal of my business.

If it happens to be that i am the boss of a company, in will try my possible best to meet all the problems of customers in other to make them Happy.

If it happens to be that i am the boss of a company, in will try my possible best to meet all the problems of customers in other to make them Happy.
Everybody will always say this way, but if they are in this position, some of them are not likely to do as they said.. it could be as a result of stress, sometimes I tend to believe that it may not really be easy as we are saying.

Everybody will always say this way, but if they are in this position, some of them are not likely to do as they said.. it could be as a result of stress, sometimes I tend to believe that it may not really be easy as we are saying.
You are right sir,but one has to try his possible best in all ramifications to see that meet that he made his customers happy.

You are right sir,but one has to try his possible best in all ramifications to see that meet that he made his customers happy.
When students are not yet a medical doctors ,they will be thinking of how they will be working throughout the whole day with passion, immediately they are qualified medical doctor the whole thing will be so stressful that they can barely work throughout the whole day without having a rest... That's how is it.

When students are not yet a medical doctors ,they will be thinking of how they will be working throughout the whole day with passion, immediately they are qualified medical doctor the whole thing will be so stressful that they can barely work throughout the whole day without having a rest... That's how is it.
Haha,this sounds to be funny to me,as if you are referring to me directly,that's how we are doing currently,medical students tend to be working with passion when they are yet students, but the moment they finished school, they start bringing laziness in there service, which is not suppose.

If to be a boss in the company I will like to change something that I don't like we will work from Monday to Friday not from Monday to Sunday, things like that will change.

If i should ever become the boss of a company then i will to see that it grows under my leadership. I would love to achieve this by ensuring that i give everyone a fair chance.

Though this is a good move in your part but I feel it is impossible to please every single customer as some would always find fault.

I am going to establish cane and carrot method for the workers. I am going to reward a worker who is working hard for the progress of the company handsomely. I am going to establish a punishment for worker who doesn't meet up with the target.

Though this is a good move in your part but I feel it is impossible to please every single customer as some would always find fault.
Yes you are right, so also in life not Everyone will like you,there must be someone that will complain about you,but one has to make sure he do his best in his part.

Haha,this sounds to be funny to me,as if you are referring to me directly,that's how we are doing currently,medical students tend to be working with passion when they are yet students, but the moment they finished school, they start bringing laziness in there service, which is not suppose.
Anyway people are different ,you may not be like that in your own business. you may have the passion to engage your business and make it grow to the standard you expected to be, but most of the time when people comes in contact with business they are not likely to do as they always said they will.

Anyway people are different ,you may not be like that in your own business. you may have the passion to engage your business and make it grow to the standard you expected to be, but most of the time when people comes in contact with business they are not likely to do as they always said they will.
Yes you are right, most of the people only say it without taking action,which is not suppose to be,it will be better that they didn't say anything but take action than making mouth.

Yes you are right, most of the people only say it without taking action,which is not suppose to be,it will be better that they didn't say anything but take action than making mouth.
Not really that they can't take action but most of them may believe that it is really easy as they are sering it.. sometimes when you are already into it that is when you will understand it was not really easy as you were thinking of before.

Not really that they can't take action but most of them may believe that it is really easy as they are sering it.. sometimes when you are already into it that is when you will understand it was not really easy as you were thinking of before.
Yes you are right sir,but if I may ask,have you ever come across that,it seems as if you study those set of people and have know everything about how they do?.

Yes you are right sir,but if I may ask,have you ever come across that,it seems as if you study those set of people and have know everything about how they do?.
Well not really, but I have experienced most of those things before .most especially now that I'm just planning to get admission into the university.. before I always believe that getting the required jamb score is very easy.. but is now I have come to understand that it's not really easy as I was thinking.

Well not really, but I have experienced most of those things before .most especially now that I'm just planning to get admission into the university.. before I always believe that getting the required jamb score is very easy.. but is now I have come to understand that it's not really easy as I was thinking.
Alright,but there is one thing I know everything seems to possible to him that believe and also work for it,just try your best I am sure everything will be alright.

I am going to establish cane and carrot method for the workers. I am going to reward a worker who is working hard for the progress of the company handsomely. I am going to establish a punishment for worker who doesn't meet up with the target.
Not a bad idea but what if your idea has a negative effect? Does who always get rewards might end up developing pride and start treating the other employees rudely or some employees could look for somewhere else to work if they keep on getting punishment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds