Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

Being a boss of any establishment is never an easy task though but with the proper management of people and resources it is possible. As for me, I will look at the customer care section very well as some of the representatives there don't know how to properly attend to customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
If am the boss of a company I will change many things, If the company staff are not coming to work on time I will make sure they do, and I will make sure I always pay my workers on time.
Being the boss of a company requires a lot of planning and management, as a boss one have to think of how to solve problems to generate income for the business to succeed.

Last edited:
Well, changing the operational system of every business, is not an easy tax some time when change the various systems that depends on it may be affected and your business may collapse.
Well, sometimes the issue of rendering helped to people, depends on the condition of the person which is very critical and helps is really necessary not for people who are lazy and don't want to work.

Last edited:
If I am a manager of a company, I will try my best to be fair to everyone working under me. I will try to get idea from them because I believe that no one is an island of knowledge. There will be no room for emotional manipulation from any of the workers. I will try my best to always motivate them.

If I were the boss of a company, I'll uphold the vision to raise a reputable and virtuous individuals who will make a remarkable difference in Nigeria and the world at large!
Seriously, I would definitely make sure that I take good care of my employees because when they are happy, they will work well for me which will help my business succeed.

If I were the boss of let's say my last employment, although the boss did well in his own way, I would listen more to the complaint of the employees because they are the back bone of every business

The things i would change which we are currently doing is to be technologically incline in our approach to business,and in line with that i will be building capacity for my staff members to be able to meet up with the pace of improvement.
Taking very good care of my employees and my customers is definitely going to be one of my biggest priorities because they are the force behind the business survival.

Being a boss of a company means "target." Now being a boss in a company entails you have a whole lot of work to do in order to meet up targets with the help of employees.
A lot of opportunity in becoming the boss is just a joy ride but it is not really true because the whole business challenges is going to be on your head that you will not even have a moment of rest.

That the quality of a good leader and an enterpreneur, and as a boss of the company, your responsibility is to be taking proper care of your workers and your customers by making sure they are paid on time and also produce quality product.
Taking very good care of my employees and my customers is definitely going to be one of my biggest priorities because they are the force behind the business survival.

If I am a manager of a company, I will make sure that I create a conducive environment for everyone to work in the company. I will give everyone a level playing field to work at their best in the workplace. I am not going to condone any laziness.

If I were or the boss of a company then I will try to learn from those leaders whom I say them as more intelligent or intellectual than me in other to helped develop and build on what they have built already.
Learning is something that is very constant in life and if you do really want to progress from your current status you would definitely learn from those that are ahead of you in the business.

The work force s very key and vital to the operational productivity of any organisation.A happy employee gives out his best to the outfit.They are the driving force to carry out the vision of the firm.

If i should be a boss of a company i'll try and do things that will aids to the growth of the company and change the level of my employees
One of the things that company fails to do in my country use to make their employment fair to people that are seeking job and if I happen to be in a bosses position, I'm going to make it in such a way that those that are qualified will always get job in the company.

Being a boss of a company means "target." Now being a boss in a company entails you have a whole lot of work to do in order to meet up targets with the help of employees.
If you are not ready and well prepared to do the job as the boss then it means that the business is definitely going to be run into the ground and all the money used to set it up is going to be wasted.

Well, you're right about what you've said. Our target as a business owner is to meet with the expectations of the public and have happy customers patronizing us. So I personally will do all I can to ensure that I meet this goal because at last that's all that really matters.

If I happened to be the boss of my company or an organisation, there are various sections which needed to be corrected in their operation such as the service unit, security and the customers service units which I consider most important.

If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
There are many things I will change if I happen to be a boss in a company. I will make sure the management skills of the management staff are good enough to carry both our customers and the entire staff along. I will change every negative thing in the company

Sometimes the boss is totally absent from job or business and then many things aren't managed correctly during his absence time means boss needs to manage at least little time every day for the good progress of work.

Most business owner fails to understand that taking care of their employee will always increase their productivity , brings more customers and also motivates them to work better.

Most business owner fails to understand that taking care of their employee will always increase their productivity , brings more customers and also motivates them to work better.
Yes , this is exactly what most of them will be thinking but it is always not the best. Every employers should always looks for opportunity to make sure an employee that is working under them is well taken care of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds