Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

As a manager in my company what I will change are things that are necessary for me to change I'll make my staffs comfortable, enjoy their work at all, receive a good training and happy to give there best at all times

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the main purpose of a company is to make profit and if I am managing a company I believe that is the way things would go make profit in all ways.
Every business is actually set up to make profit which is why I believe that the best thing for anyone to do is to find out structures and strategies that is going to help them achieve their business profit making goal.

If I were or the boss of a company then I will try to learn from those leaders whom I say them as more intelligent or intellectual than me in other to helped develop and build on what they have built already.
A lot of people need to understand that when you don't learn in is going to be very difficult for you to grow from the particular spot where you are because the knowledge you have is what will help you tomorrow.

Been the boss of a company and you have said, is not an easy task to be performed it requires someone with intelligence because it deals with the management of both the financial and the personel department.

Been the boss of a company and you have said, is not an easy task to be performed it requires someone with intelligence because it deals with the management of both the financial and the personel department.
I am the boss of my small business ventures because I also employ just a staff Working for me and most of the time its not easy dealing with customers and also the issue of competition

to be candid if im a boss of a company, i will change the level of my employee by increasing their salary, i will make them feel like a boss too and i my work days will be 4times weekly.
You can only actually be able to do those things that you mentioned if your business is actually doing very well in terms of productivity and profit making.

Well the main purpose of a company is to make profit and if I am managing a company I believe that is the way things would go make profit in all ways.
This is the simple gospel truth because every business is actually set up to make profit and if you become the head of the business or company you should always focus on doing that.

If i have the opportunity of being the boss, i will change the level of my employee by increasing their salary, i will make them work in a conducive environment and i will satisfy them financially.

If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
One thing I've noticed that's underestimated is decision making with the staff. A lot of employees have excellent ideas and see problems better but because they are not consulted or the idea is considered inferior, the owner does things the wrong way and loses customers.

This is actually the very reason why a lot of people start businesses and they can never be blamed for doing things that are going to help them to make profit from their business transactions.

Being a boss of a company means "target." Now being a boss in a company entails you have a whole lot of work to do in order to meet up targets with the help of employees.
Equality when it comes to employing workers for the company is something that I am going to sort out very well so that people will always be treated the same way when it comes to recruitment.

I agreed that executing training and staff retraining is very important for the growth of the business. The business will definitely develop if the staffs have more experience.

I agreed that executing training and staff retraining is very important for the growth of the business. The business will definitely develop if the staffs have more experience.
When it comes to of the aspect of maintaining your business , giving your workers good , adequate and proper training and seminars on how to handle business and customers is what a good boss should do.

Been the boss of a company, there are so many things that I will love to change depending on the principles and policies of the organisation. The way service are being provided, employment, promotion, etc.

If I were a boos of a company I would treat everyone equally that would be my first rule!! I will also make sure everyone treat others well and I will make sure the company will have food for the employees. moreover I will let the employees to suggest ideas, and tell what they think about the company, and whats need to be done.

If I am the boss of a company I'll treat the good one perfectly, I don't know how I will handle the irresponsible one but I won't treat them like the good one . Because I know what some employees are capable of doing.

I am going to focus more on how the employees are going to see the business and understand that we should all be working in order to achieve a similar goal because all of us are going to be rewarded at the end.

I would be a perfect role model to people that are under me. I would also try as much as possible to make sure that no one is left behind when it comes to the Success of the organization.

If I am the boss of the company, I will secure the growth both my business and my employee. I will make sure that everyone's effort will be paid-off well.
There should be harmonious relationship between the company and employees so that both parties will be well benefitted.

Been the boss of a company actually means nothing but leadership and a leader is someone who serves and not to be served. you try to coordinate, direct and learn from the people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds