Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

If I where to be the boss of a company, I would change how the customer care system is being run and operated. I would try my best to make sure I rectify this by attending to customers on time

Advertisement Placeholder
If l were a boss in a company, l will change the communication system by instilling a working and effective means of communication, which allows everyone to conveniently air their views on how to move the company forward, without feeling left out or ignored.

If I were to be a boss of a company I would rather possess the qualities of a leader and not bossing around in order to create a friendly working environment.

If am the boss of a company i'll inspires the employees to be their best selves. I should be able to identify the employees' best qualities and bring them out. Additionally, i should pinpoint growth opportunities, share them in a constructive manner and help develop a plan for improvement.

I would probably change the rigidity and be more flexible with the employees. Also, I might change the mode of operation and switch to a more effective operation.

If i become a boss, i would lead by example.
I would have the welfare of my employees and clients at heart.
I will ensure to carry my team along and achieve huge results within limited time.

I would certainly try to change did I say try? I would do everything to change the environment especially if it was a toxic one

If I am to be the boss of any company I will change the communication aspect between my staff and customers,I will make sure things workems out well

If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
If I am the boss I will take the welfare of my staffs very seriously. Ensure all their allowance and salaries are paid at well due and provide incentives to boast their morale. If they well-taken care of it will improve productivity and sales.

If I am the manager of a company, I will try my best to see to it that all efforts are being rewarded. This will include bonuses and salary increments. Working for someone is not easy. They need to be encouraged

I will try to improve on the welfare of the staffs of the company and also work on enabling a safe and toxic free work environment

If I become the boss in a company I'll first observe everything in the company from the staffs go the services rendered, the customers and everything that has to do with company before implementing any changes

I will only change what needs to be changed, if everything is working out well then I have nothing to worry about but to seek means to improve on what they already have unless they prove otherwise, then I will have to make a new change

If I am the boss of a company. I would like to attend to the part of staff motivation either by paying incentives or by other means to really appreciate them.

If I I become boss ofbthe company, if they were operating on old system, I will update and operate in new system then I will increase the salary of workers

If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
If I was to be a boss of a company, I would change the customer support system to a positive one.
I would make sure that customer satisfaction is achieved always.
I would expose my staff to trainings that would help them grow in that field.

Being in efficiency. Some companies has huge number of staffs with low yield. Some jobs that 5 to 10 people run could easily be handled by one person. Also the need for technology is way too important to overlook. Watch out for thieves, corrupt minded people.

I would definitely try to improve the quality of business and services rendered. I would change policies to favour my employees a bit

If I am a boss in a company my primary focus will be profitability of the company in relation to workers welfare and customer satisfaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds