Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

Being the boss of a company, I would try to increase the company's revenue. That is the essence of establishing a company. To make more profit is the priority of every company.
Of course one of the major things of setting up a company is to raise revenue in the business venture. it is one of the most important things you need to focus on if you're a manager of any business.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I were the boss of a company, I would take special care of my employees and never mistreat them at all. This is why I try to be a good businessman who always considers employees rights.

We are all working to make money that will be enough to elevate our establishment , so making the neccesary profit for the business is very important .

If I happens to be the boss of any establishment, and I found out that the company is really making alot of progress, through the effort of the employees, I will makes increase on there salaries to encourage them more.

If I happens to be the boss of any establishment, and I found out that the company is really making alot of progress, through the effort of the employees, I will makes increase on there salaries to encourage them more.
LoL, it is easier said than done. there are some certain decisions you will take and your business over ruined. If your business is making a progress that means the amount of salary you are paying your workers is ok. I will personally give them bonuses in that case.

It will depend on the type of business that will determine that. In terms of management of people I don't really have problem , I would only have to organise the business to make sure there is effective and smooth running operations at all times

Well, if I were the boss of a company, I would try to create better policies that could have a positive effect on my business and employees. Employees should also be taken care of.

If I was the boss of a company, I would create jobs, I would make sure I always pay my staff regularly, I would also take the work to the highest level, so that more investors would come.

if I become a boss of a company I will always try as much as possible to employ people who are very passionate in working in the business environment. I will not entertain lazy people at all because they will slow the workflow.

If i were to be the boss of a company
I would try to make the best decisions at everything help.my company grow by using the best strategies and create a comfortable working atmosphere for my employees and meet the demands and satisfaction of customers.

Making th best decision at all time as the owner of the organisation means that you need to be in your toes and be business oriented at all time , let your workers work in a good and conducive working environment and always carry them along when making your plan .
If i were to be the boss of a company
I would try to make the best decisions at everything help.my company grow by using the best strategies and create a comfortable working atmosphere for my employees and meet the demands and satisfaction of customers.

If I were or the boss of a company then I will try to learn from those leaders whom I say them as more intelligent or intellectual than me in other to helped develop and build on what they have built already.
That would really be a good idea to impliment,because the issue of nepotism is one thig in an organisation if not properlly checked can run down an organisation,an organisation is suppose to have proffessionals in its fold to drive its vision.

If you are planning to take a decision as the owner of the business, You must know that your decision might positively or negatively affects the business If its not well executed .
LoL, it is easier said than done. there are some certain decisions you will take and your business over ruined. If your business is making a progress that means the amount of salary you are paying your workers is ok. I will personally give them bonuses in that case.

decision

If you are planning to take a decision as the owner of the business, You must know that your decision might positively or negatively affects the business If its not well executed .

decision
It is always very important and necessary that before you take any decision in your business venture, it thoroughly think about it. You need to determine the level of risks and profits it will bring.

Personally, I will try to learn from those leaders whom I see them as more intelligent or intellectual than me in other to helped develop and build on what they have built already. Iw will seek mentorship

There are several things that are needed to be changed if I happened to be the boss of my company most especially the administrative structure and how employees are being employed.

If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
I would prepare for the employees some trainings and skills improvement programs because I know everyone has the talent to be innovative in their own field but they just need to learn before that.

For every company, there are always a set of people who are lazy and will be covering up for each other, if I happen to become a boss in such a company, I will discretely fish out those bad eggs and fore them without any delay.

This kind of people are the ones that are regarded as the bad egg in any business establishment and they are the people that are responsible for the failure of most businesses and if you allow them to still stay in your business, they are going to crumble your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds