Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

If I were to be the Boss of an organization or a business, I'd make sure I maintain a good relationship with my employees. I'd get to know them on a personal level and interact with them outside the official sphere

Advertisement Placeholder
If i were the boss of a company I would improve the work rate in the company and build team sprit. I will also ensure discipline in the workplace and make sure that they are paid well.

If I owned a company and if my business was making profits, I would give 30 percent profits to my staff, 20 percent for corporate social responsibility, 30 percent for business development and I would keep only 20 percent for myself.

If I were the boss of a company, I'll change some working rules to ensure that employees are comfortable in the workplace while producing optimally. I'll increase incentives concurrent to work and ensure that I transparently carry out rewarding staff

If If were the boss of my company, i would do more of listening to my subordinate and try to be more friendly with them and pay better the the company profit includes.

If i were the boss of a company, I would first of all make sure i maintain a good relationship with my workers then i would also ensure my customers will be treated right.

That's absolutely interesting to change the course of company's management. It's true, some managers aren't good managing employees, they simply overlook the primary things which is required to nurture good discipline and more understanding of their field of service.

If I was a boss in a company I would give more focus on product development in order to ensure that the customers get high quality product for affordable price.

It's good to do staffs training and retraining , it will strengthen the workforce and increases the experience and exposure of the staffs. I will like to change the customer service unit. This is a very sensitive department that needs to be improved on from time to time. It portrayed how the business is.

if I am the boss of a company I would have changed allot of things,the first thing I will Start is to hire skilled and experienced employees ,and Also pay them on time.

If i should be a boss of a company i'll try and do things that will aids to the growth of the company and change the level of my employees

What do you mean by change the level of employees? Do you mean that you will increase the pay? That's great! However, it is always a good thing to raise the pay of employees fairly because the inflation rate in the world is growing a lot and I think the salaries of people should also increase by the ratio of inflation. Unfortunately, very few people understand this.

I believe that if I'm going to have any kind of company in the future I'm going to make it to be customer-oriented. I will always be on the lookout to improve my services depending on what the general public are in need of.

If I were a manager there some certain things I will put in place, first the structure, workers welfare, the budget spending, the customer welfare and many others

I'm not sure. If it was my own company, I would do it all by my standards and rules. But, if it was a company I was buying into or buying, I may need to change some things, but who's to say I can change all the rules. Some rules may be set for the employees and people working there. If anything, I'd improve on things that need to be fixed and go from there.

I would make some major changes like increasing the workers payment and also building a cafeteria where during breaks all the workers will go there and get food for free

Well the only thing is that if I am the boss of a particular business organisation I'll just try as much as possible to make sure I provide and take care of my employees the best as I can, that is always my dream.

The customer is always the priorities in business. That is exactly what I would love to implement in my company, employees must have good customer service skills

If I'm a boss of an organization, I will motivate and reward my employees. Gets to know them better and listen to their problems

to be candid if im a boss of a company, i will change the level of my employee by increasing their salary, i will make them feel like a boss too and i my work days will be 4times weekly.
Lol. This post is cracking me up. You can only do this when your returns are reasonable. You can't be making little profits and then jump up to increase employees salary, at the end of the day expenses would exceed income.

If I am a boss of a company and if the company runnings are okay, I will try to bring more improvement to it and have a good bond between the co-workers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds