Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business, what would it be and why?

If there is one thing I could fix about business it could be the way prices shoot up and go down at anytime. Yesterday you bought something cheap and today the price becomes very expensive, how can you explain that

Advertisement Placeholder
Well there are lots of improvement to be made as the business hasn't been like it used to be, money is what's needed to make the needed transformation and bring about changes

Most of my offline businesses have already shut down. However, if I had money and if I want to survive one of my offline businesses, I would have few staff to run because my business failed due to over staffing.

I think the best thing I would love to change is how I manage money in my business. I have poor accounting skills and it's affecting my finances.

If there is anything i would like to fix about my business is to get our funding back that we put into some not too unprofiatble venture of houshold comodity and used the funds to strenghtened our courier and logistics outfits.

The only thing i will change from and fix in my business is location because my current location is not as good as before because of how people are leaving the area.

I don't own a business at the business but if I can change something during the pandemic, I would trade anything to learn some skills to better myself at the moment.

I don't own a business at the business but if I can change something during the pandemic, I would trade anything to learn some skills to better myself at the moment.
The pandemic period has causes a lot of stress in some businesses ,that is why most business closed down and this can make some companies to be at lost because most of them were still paying employees.

The pandemic period has causes a lot of stress in some businesses ,that is why most business closed down and this can make some companies to be at lost because most of them were still paying employees.
If there is only one thing I can fix about my business it is the marketing department I will enable and ensure that the marketing department function properly because it is the soul of the business.

If there is only one thing I can fix about my business it is the marketing department I will enable and ensure that the marketing department function properly because it is the soul of the business.
Marketing are really easier to fix and if you think that you will not be able to handle it yourself you can hire the services of an expert because they can actually help you to achieve that within a short period of time.

For now if I have one thing that I will like to change about my business then it is going to be our not so good customer service support and it is something that I have been working on already.

It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?
If there's one thing I could do, I would study more. I am engaged in cryptocurrency trading business, so what I will do is to study more, read more, etc I order to become a professional cryptocurrency trader.

The one thing I'll love to change is my sales funnel - if I could go back in time and implement all I know now, I'd be better.
Also my networking skills too, many bridges I've burnt and are difficult to rebuild

The one thing I'll love to change is my sales funnel - if I could go back in time and implement all I know now, I'd be better.
Also my networking skills too, many bridges I've burnt and are difficult to rebuild
If there's one thing that I can fix about my business it will be bye managerial aspect of my business and also the marketing aspect of my business.

If I had a business before the pandemic issue, I would make use of this period i.e the COVID-19 pandemic to have a kind of upgrade. This is due to the fact that I might be running my business without the involvement of the internet. But now, I would upgrade to making use of the internet as part of the business locations or platforms.
Many people missed out on pandemic too because they never prepared for such by having an online presence. It's a lesson well learnt though.

If there is one thing that I could do about my business, it will be the expansion of my business shop as the shop as become to small for the display of my wares and products.

I think what I'll like to change is the method of marketing my services I feel like I've not garnered a wide audience reach like I would like to
[automerge]1629976181[/automerge]
Another thing I'd love to do is gain additional skills to push me further up the ladder

One of the things I could have like to fix in my business is to get a proper location but I think it is something I can consider doing with proper planning and preparation because that is the most important aspect of any business.

The thing I want to change about my business right now is my marketing strategy. I really need to have a good marketing strategy to move my business to the next level and move past my competitors

What I will have loved to fix in my business is the issue of capital. My capital was not enough even though I had someone to give me the raw material I need on credit that was how I was able to start the business but subsequently I was not able to get such opportunity so it made it difficult for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds