Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business, what would it be and why?

If there is one thing I will fix about my business is the proximity to the market and also to my customers this is because if your business is closer to the market then you can be able to get raw material for the product and also when it is closer to your buyers then business made easy

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll change everything lol. From the business to the name to the location. Change it from the imaginary and creative thought a real and physical business with a precise location 😄.
Maybe I started off too early
My business is currently in this state. If I wish to change one thing, it would be the location. My current location is affecting my business in making my targeted profits on a daily basis. Government policies is also affecting real estate demolition in the area where my business is situated.

How wish I have a business of my own I will plan it very well, so that my business will be growing in the way i will like it to be, and also I will take my business serious.

If I had a business before the pandemic issue, I would make use of this period i.e the COVID-19 pandemic to have a kind of upgrade. This is due to the fact that I might be running my business without the involvement of the internet. But now, I would upgrade to making use of the internet as part of the business locations or platforms.

It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?
Well yes
I'll change everything lol. From the business to the name to the location. Change it from the imaginary and creative thought a real and physical business with a precise location 😄.
Maybe I started off too early
Well now a days it's very much difficult to fix one thing for a business through pandemic situations but there is any possiblities to fix one thing that would be livestock bussines to run in quarantine diaries and pandemic situations. Due to great situations of jobless issue I would like to fix with livestock business for perfect life for flawless income in short period of time for huge amount of money. Livestock business is important in worldwide because everyone wants milk curd cheese and diary products for survival in life so they have to pay for that.

My business is currently in this state. If I wish to change one thing, it would be the location. My current location is affecting my business in making my targeted profits on a daily basis. Government policies is also affecting real estate demolition in the area where my business is situated.
Government policies have always been a setback and a issue. Because many government find it hard to make policy suitable for their citizens , but only time their interest

I would change my location, location in my business has become a problem for me, the competitiveness is too high in my business area and more people are trooping in selling the same idea this is really bad for my business not what I anticipated at all.

At present I am finding it hard with keeping up with the latest information in the market and having to incorporate it into my own. I also want to improve employee education

If there is one thing I will fix about my business is the proximity to the market and also to my customers this is because if your business is closer to the market then you can be able to get raw material for the product and also when it is closer to your buyers then business made easy
Yeah that is one hell of a plan and whish there. If one can get very close to the sources of one's raw materials for his business if one's business is raw materials dependent, that will solve a lot of cost issues for him indeed

Well I haven't started any business yet son I don't have much experience about what to fix in business now since the question has to do with experience.

At present I am finding it hard with keeping up with the latest information in the market and having to incorporate it into my own. I also want to improve employee education
Wow! This is a lovely thing to improve about your business. When you improve the level of education of your employees their productivity will also increases or makes them better than before. Employees are the human resources in every business which must be taken care of at all time.

I currently do not have an offline business yet but I'm planning on having one soon. As a business owner you always need to review your performance and no to make adjustments for the progress of your business.

I do not have a business yet although I'm planning to get a business an online business, one of the things I am so serious about to fix is for myself to be in a position to work online full-time, this is one of the things I am always passionate about.

I wish I can fix my Level of impatience. It has caused me so much and I am trying hard to see that I get rid of it. So many deals give wrong because I was not patient enough.

I don't have anything to fix about my business but if I have an opportunity to buy something for my business I would have like to get a permanent building for my business that is located in a good and industrial area,

Currently i dont have a stable job Or business of my own, so i dont think i would change anything. But if i had, i would only make changes only when it is needed, like if i am not getting the desired result why change? But if i need a more effective result, then change might be needed.

If there is one thing I could fix int business, it would be to not pay anybody any cost for running my business. I'd instead employ the use of machines and robots to run things for me

I would change my materials used for work and I would also change the location. For me, those are very key factors in progressing in business.
If there is one thing that I will fix about my business it will be innovation and creative skills and also improvements in terms of marketing the product to the people.

If there is one thing I could fix int business, it would be to not pay anybody any cost for running my business. I'd instead employ the use of machines and robots to run things for me
Hahaha. Everyone who owns a business would have love to take the equation out but you know it is not going to be possible, don't you?

If I could stop people from saying nasty things about my business, I would do it as this is very demoralizing and makes me want to give up easily.

Location is the key factor in business to move forward , so if I can get a better location for my store , for example getting a store in front of a university where student frequent ,i will gladly moves because it will help my business to grow,
It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds