Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business, what would it be and why?

Am using Quickbooks to manage my books. But i would wish to automate my business even more. That way, i would be on top of things.

Advertisement Placeholder
Location is very important to the success of your business, I remember a food provision store went bankrupt as a result of low patronage, their location was in a very deserted street

If there is this one thing I can fix in my business right now, it would be the attitude of all of my sales representative in my establishment. That I'm know of.

If there is anything I would like to fix in my business then it will definitely be my marketing strategy and why I said this is because marketing now is the sole of business and that's where I'm currently lacking. If I can get this right my business will definitely go up more

If I were to change anything about my business, it would be making it strictly online with no room for offline purchases. Those offline clients always seem to have a way of owing me.

There are so many things that needed to be fixed in my business as my business needs total overhauling. If there is one thing I could change in my business, that would be the location and size of my current shop as it is no longer crowded which was due to changes in government policies.

Well, right now I do not have a business but trust me when I tell you that I ha e one on paper and is working hard to pitch it. So for the time being, I am just reading the tread and finding out peoples mistakes so I do not repeat them again in the future.

In my mum's business, if she has been thinking of fixing her finances. She wants to drastically curtail how money flows in and out. She feels that she spends too much and on the other hand says she can't do without the items she buys as they are critical in he business. She wants to increase her profit without sending much, that's the one thing she looks at fixing.

I would fix the marketing sector of my business which is not very active ,because i hardly promote my business and its a issure for me

To pay off the loan I used in starting up the business, running an electronic store is not easy, because this goods are not easily perishable,so the profits do not come regularly.

If there is something I can chge about and around my business, it will be the supplier i am currently having on some of my products that I sell.

In my mother's business, I realize that some people always take things on credit without paying and I just wish I could fix it, but she doesn't care about them. I feel bad honestly.

One thing I will like to change about my business is to give it an online presence by creating social media pages to promote my business to reach bigger audiences.

In some sites that I'm working in, the payment is very poor and I just wish the admins could consider increasing the incentive so as to boost our earninngs.

With the advent of fishing sites and platforms been operated by hackers to cause harm and damage to platforms and sites, I will biff up the security level of my sites as well

there are many things to fix but first of all the motivation of my worker which will motivate them to work with passion to promote the business goals and objectives.

Yes i like to improve on my cups relations networks because i see that is the key to retain customers in this very competitive business world of ours. Infact that aspect is what i really centre on as that is the key to business success.

I would fix the part to improve the management and capital of my business ,because that is the driving force to my business

Many business suffered financially during this time of unprecedented nature of the corona virus. Many lost their business based on the restriction order. I wouldn't take a loan by any chance to stand my business up, i never liked it.

Training of my staffs is one thing I have always wanted to do for a long time coming. I know this involve some kind of capital investments to achieve, but it is very possible to do

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds