Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business, what would it be and why?

I believe there are several numbers of elements that guarantee or improve the standard of every business and I consider customers relationships as the best. I will try as much as I can to promote clients relationships through quality customers service.
If you are running a standard business that has enough money to run the business, then the next thing is fix your customer service relationship tonget closer to your customers and know how they feel about your business .

Advertisement Placeholder
First if my business is not getting the attraction needed like it use to be then, I will consider running an advertisement and if that still persists then I will go on in changing the location of my business in other to get new customers.
That is one of the things that makes a business to continue to be in operation,the aspect of customers patronage is very essencial in any business setup,strategising on how to get more customers is very important.

One of the things that I will definitely like to improve on is the way in which we are handling charge backs. This is something that I have seen that have ruined a lot of businesses before.

Well, I don't have a business yet, but if I did, I would have reevaluated my business strategy because there would always be room for improvement, regardless of how well the firm is now doing.

The truth is. I don't really have a business at the moment, I'm working in starting up a new business offline and I'm trying to see that I make something good out of it.

Well, I don't have a business yet, but if I did, I would have reevaluated my strategy because there would always be room for improvement, regardless of how well the business is now doing.

For now there is nothing really special because I don't have a business. In the future if I have a business I will try as much as possible to fix the issue of establishing a business in a bad location.

yet I still have a lot to fix. I need to know how not to depend on some "main" customers and how to know the way to bring in other customers. Also, I want to be able to improve on my advertisement strategy and some other profit-related issues

I really haven't thought about that but if there's anything I want to upgrade in my business, it should be the marketing channels for my business. I need to reach out to more and more people.

I think for now , my customer service relationship is very good because my customers satisfaction comes first , but I think I need good online advertisements of my business .

Although I don't currently have a business, I do have one on paper and am actively trying to pitch it. In order to avoid making the same mistakes again in the future, I am currently just reading the thread and learning from other people's experiences.

One thing that I definitely want to fix about my business is that I do not want you to be solely offline. There are so many opportunities that a business can get whenever it goes online.

It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?
I work online and I procrastinate almost all the time which affects my business and limit the amount of money that I make. I really want to reduce the way I procrastinate

Currently i realsises that having an online page where I can advertise and talk to my customer concerning my services will help me in a whole lot of ways because I need an online presence for my business.

If there is a thing I would change about my business, it would be the fact that I have to serve all these roadside chicken processors as part of my customer base. Sincerely speaking, they are very difficult set of people. I prefer to serve fast food and eateries.

Well I know a lot of people who would like this opportunity, I'm sure a lot of them would like to change their approach and strategies used in the business. Some would like to change their employees as well. We can't turn back the hands of time can we?
That's true, for me if actually I have a business now, what I can actually fix is the location sometimes location really matters when it comes running a business, if I find that the business is not increasing the way I want it I can charge location.

To the best of my knowledge, if there's one thing I'd fix in my business it would be buying new stocks before stocks are finished and not wait for the stock to finish totally before purchasing them.

That's true, for me if actually I have a business now, what I can actually fix is the location sometimes location really matters when it comes running a business, if I find that the business is not increasing the way I want it I can charge location.
The location plays an important role in the success of a business , because if you are not in the right location, your business might go bankruptcy , but you will hit a jackpot when you are in the right location.

It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?
Currently, I don't have a business, but I believe many businesses want to change locations for various reasons, maybe because fewer people come here or things like that. I have a friend that has a business, and he really complains about how hard the location is because it takes him a very long time to get to his business place.

The location plays an important role in the success of a business , because if you are not in the right location, your business might go bankruptcy , but you will hit a jackpot when you are in the right location.
You are right, location plays a very big role when you comes running a business because when you start up a business where a location is very bad, that business will never give you what you want, that very good to look for a good location before thinking about starting a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds