Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business, what would it be and why?

If there is anything I would like to fix in my business then it is going to be the fact that my business is completely offline and I would like to take it to be online too.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's usual for us as humans to always have regrets. One thing I wish I could change was time. I wasted a lot of it on fruitless ventures that did not help me in any way.

There are others that I wish for, but looking back, they were not within my control.
Weather for me I think that if I could fix up a business then I think the best thing is that I will favour and more advertising in that business even if I am already into the advertisement.

Of there is something that I could fix about my business, it will be my business location. I will love to change the location of my business to a better one to increase sales.

Yourself that is the business owner and the one running your business should known at your finger tips what things you will be needing to add up to make your business run smoothly without suffering loses

I would likely fix the promotion area of my business , because I feel that's the only section that my business is really having slow growth and if it's fixed there would be more development

I am not runningh any kind of business. However, i would like a few things to be fixed. I know I cannot fix them myself. I would like people to create money making opportunities for people like me who lack skills. This is something I would like to get "fixed".

If there is anything I am to fix in my business is to change plan if that stands as the result of the policies am running the business is not quite good enough to the smooth running so I will change the plan of the business.

Well, I do only work online for my earnings as am not fully into money making for now, just something I do to earn a few bucks. But I could actually earn more online than what am currently earning just that I don't really do have enough time for it and I think that's what needs fixing

The only that i did and it did eat dip into my capital was getting loan to invest in transportation. I obtain loan and added it to the capital I had as at that time . I bought the bus 2.5 million Nigeria money. In lost everything because I knew nothing about the business. It was a very pathetic situation.

The only that i did and it did eat dip into my capital was getting loan to invest in transportation. I obtain loan and added it to the capital I had as at that time . I bought the bus 2.5 million Nigeria money. In lost everything because I knew nothing about the business. It was a very pathetic situation.
Wow, that's a lot of money, what was your plan for the bus before in the first place, was it for transportation? Within the town or between states and what about the bus it self, what happened to it ?going into transportation in Nigeria is not really an easy task though

There's this one thing I've always want to fix about my biz, and that is availability of products(feed) as at all times, as a result of not being the producing it. It gets the biz stock when out of stock.

If there's one thing I could change in my business, that would be the location and the equipment and I won't like to have a joint business anymore.

It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?
The one thing i would fix for my business right now is to incorporate other things that would increase demands and sales.
I intend creating my own hair brand, and incorporating make up, pedicure and manicure to attract more customers.

It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?
If there's one thing I could fix in my business, it would be enlarging the land size. Unfortunately that is impossible, except I would have to relocate to another location. The space for my agro business is quite small compared to my aspirations.

I think the aspect of my business I would like to fix is the capital aspect. I wish there was more funds due to the increase in prices of raw materials. This has really affected my output and earnings .

Well I would so much try to fix the customers service because I actually really need the customers to always come back and I will try to relate with them personally and get to know them

Well I know a lot of people who would like this opportunity, I'm sure a lot of them would like to change their approach and strategies used in the business. Some would like to change their employees as well. We can't turn back the hands of time can we?

I would focus on getting more information about how best to grow the business, and this would be achieved by gathering money and then attending top notch tutorials.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds