Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business, what would it be and why?

I would focus on getting more information about how best to grow the business, and this would be achieved by gathering money and then attending top notch tutorials.
I know informations and idea is needed in almost every business. But were you not able to get all the necessary details concerning the business you start ? I believe this is easier to achieve with the help of internet.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know informations and idea is needed in almost every business. But were you not able to get all the necessary details concerning the business you start ? I believe this is easier to achieve with the help of internet.
The internet has a lot of information and it is really difficult trying to combine them because nobody will definitely release a particular working strategy for you and that is what I am after right now.

The internet has a lot of information and it is really difficult trying to combine them because nobody will definitely release a particular working strategy for you and that is what I am after right now.
That is not true . There are so many years expert in the field you are interested , They are likely to charge you very high before most of these information can be released to you and most times you may not likely want to pay. You might think the charge is too much.

The only thing that need fixing in my business is just the monetary aspect of the business , I want to repackage my business and all I needed is money to do so , and I also need to keep advertising more online.

I do not like the way in which I have not incorporated so many technology into my business and that is something that is going to help me a lot and I plan fixing it anytime soon.

One of the main aim of businesses is to be consistent,consistency takes your businesses to greater heights with the right techniques and strategies.I took the right approach to my business,so i don't need to change anything,accept for still getting new ideas.
Consistency is also what has been driving a lot of people back. It will be a very good thing if you can be able to become consistent in delivering because that will Mark the beginning of your success.

The only thing that need fixing a about my business is the need to enlarge and upgrade my business, my business is doing well presently but its still a small business .

If I start a business and it is not doing well, the first thing I should do is to reshuffle my employees. I will take a closer look at them and anyone who is not doing well will probably be fired.

For now if I have one thing that I will like to change about my business then it is going to be our not so good customer service support and it is something that I have been working on already.
one of the things tha sustain a business is the ability to retain and come up with a good customer aqusition strategy,because the customers are the backbone of any business to contineous growth.

A lack of capital and resources is the main thing that I would like to get fixed. unfortunately, this is something that is hard to do. As having enough funds is the main aspect of running a business.

A lack of capital and resources is the main thing that I would like to get fixed. unfortunately, this is something that is hard to do. As having enough funds is the main aspect of running a business.
Insufficient capital is really the major aspect most entrepreneurs and business owners would love to address in their business. Another might be the quality of staff at their disposal.

My business is yet to be so I would fix that! LOL

I think as I go through the process of planning, I am finding that I need to change things since things keep changing around me from the economy to the laws.

If you ask many business the reason why their business is not flourishing , they will simply tell you that they need capital to boost their business because without proper funding business cannot progress.

If you ask many business the reason why their business is not flourishing , they will simply tell you that they need capital to boost their business because without proper funding business cannot progress.

Funds are clearly quite important. However, other factors such as management and product marketing also play a really big role. When it comes to making business successful.

Funds are clearly quite important. However, other factors such as management and product marketing also play a really big role. When it comes to making business successful.
The area I would like to make improvements in my business is on the amount of capital I would like to invest in it. If there is sufficient capital, I will be able to purchase many things to improve my business.

One of the things that I will be open to fix it in my business is how much customers are willing to invest in us for a very long time. This is a problem that has been existing or some time.

The area I would like to make improvements in my business is on the amount of capital I would like to invest in it. If there is sufficient capital, I will be able to purchase many things to improve my business.

The only way you could have enough is is by saving more and more money each day. This is what I do nowadays. I have reduced my expenses and stopped spending excessive money.

The only way you could have enough is is by saving more and more money each day. This is what I do nowadays. I have reduced my expenses and stopped spending excessive money.
Reducing the amount of money you spend will definitely increase your savings and capital for business. You can also borrow from friends to inject into your business.

I believe there are several numbers of elements that guarantee or improve the standard of every business and I consider customers relationships as the best. I will try as much as I can to promote clients relationships through quality customers service.

Reducing the amount of money you spend will definitely increase your savings and capital for business. You can also borrow from friends to inject into your business.

Well, right now, my personal expenses are quite high. Your personal expenses could have a really big impact on the savings and this is why I have been trying to cut my expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds