Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business, what would it be and why?

It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?
It would be advertisement and awareness.. the budget I set for advertising is kind of low and I wish to increase the frequency I use to advertise. Though I make sales presently but I'm hoping to triple it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

There is many things i will like to fix about my business and it will only be possible if I have enough money, I needed money to upgrade my business because the business needs money to improves and yield positive outcome.

My business is an indoor offline type, it wasn't affected by the pandemic. So i never come across any issues on it. The only improvement I'm hoping around it, its expanding it to contain more gamers.

The lock down was realy an eye opener for me.If i had a pre knowledge of things ahead,i would have invested more on logicstics and shedule delivery of my product.and also i would have invested more on food consumables and essential products.

I don't have a business. However, I have friends who are into businesses. based on my observation of business, the one thing I would like to do if I ever start a business is automate the sales and marketing.

Running or setting up a business is not an easy task at all but with the right zeal one can carry on. Financial muscle is needed in fixing any thing in a business because without that I don't see that business growing the way it ought to.
[automerge]1617260396[/automerge]
Running or setting up a business is not an easy task at all but with the right zeal one can carry on. Financial muscle is needed in fixing any thing in a business because without that I don't see that business growing the way it ought to.

If there is something I can fix in my business in other to ensure continuous growth and development is will be consistency, once a business organization is always ready to attend to client or customer at the right time, giving no room for excuses, then the business organization will progress rapidly.

The kind of business i Do is very popular and many people are into it and because of the crowd in the business the prices of goods and services are fixed, I would like to make my prices differs others

If there was one thing I could change about running a business, it would be to have a research and development team. This team is responsible for finding new ways to improve a product or service, target market and customer feedback.

Hmm if there's anything to fix in my business what will it be? Hmm this question is just the right question for every business man our woman who is aspiring for a successful business to come to surface i think this are of the question they need or we need to ask ourselfs from time to time

I would make use of this period i.e the COVID-19 pandemic to have a kind of upgrade. This is due to the fact that I might be running my business without the involvement of the internet. But now, I would upgrade to making use of the internet as part of the business locations or platforms.

The one thing I would like to change in my business is the brand of my products. I would like to change the brand in order for me to get more customers

Well personally, I do not have any business right now but when I have my own busines, my plan is to have a positive cashflow, which means, my income should be greater than my expenses which is a good way to run a business as there are no losses

Mine will be the advertisement aspect, I really need money to advertise my product and brand more for people to see such an amazing product which will help me with patronage
I would change my materials used for work and I would also change the location. For me, those are very key factors in progressing in business.

If there was one thing I could change about running a business, it would be to have a research and development team. This team is responsible for finding new ways to improve a product or service, target market and customer feedback.
I
I would make use of this period i.e the COVID-19 pandemic to have a kind of upgrade. This is due to the fact that I might be running my business without the involvement of the internet. But now, I would upgrade to making use of the internet as part of the business locations or platforms.
One thing I would like to fix in my business organization is gaining clients or customers trust, it will help go a long way.

I

One thing I would like to fix in my business organization is gaining clients or customers trust, it will help go a long way.
Gaining clients and customers is a core part of a business but strategy should be put in place which would solidify what would drive sales and clients to your business strategically.

I have done a lot of businesses and failed but I have never given up, but I would have made my research before going into those businesses. But with my present business I wish I had started earlier than I did.

The one thing I would like to do in my business is to promote my business, this is because I don't have much customer and my brand is not popular

Every year, many managers are faced with the same dilemma: what improvements should be implemented to boost our workplaces and overall levels of employee engagement? A recent study by TINYhr's provides one possible source of inspiration. This survey, titled The New Year Employee Report, lays out exactly what workers would improve if they had the control.

That would be the way I handle my customers. I have been this kind of a person that is too lenient with my customers to the extent that I'm affected sometimes

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds