Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you reduce corruption?

Corruption to be reduced is a process that's not going to be easy at all. I've come to discover that corruption requires a change of mindset first before talking about building systems in place that would tackle this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Corruption to be reduced is a process that's not going to be easy at all. I've come to discover that corruption requires a change of mindset first before talking about building systems in place that would tackle this.
Corruption is in the heart of many people and business organisation in the whole world , even in the gatherings like church , mosque and more rampant in the midst of our politician ,

The best way to reduce corruption is to create a working environment that will make it easier for people to make money. The next thing is to establish a strong institution that you punish people and prosecute them anytime they engage in corruption.

People see corruption as a normal thing to do. It seems that corruption runs in the vein of every individual. If I am opportuned to give an idea on how to reduce or curb corruption, I would say that one would be able to achieve this by executing the guilty ones outrightly.
Seriously believe that it is a natural thing right now in my country because everyone is corrupt in one way or another because of our selfishness when it comes to making money.

Well I can't really say for sure, they probably know how they do their things there, but as for the group or cult stuff I guess it's true, cause a politician once came to our church some year back, and she was made a statement saying anyone into politics must have strong backups, so it's either you are a very strong christian or you are into some diabolic practices or you have someone powerful backing up, this is why most would not even want to run as you have said, caus they need the back up.
Wow, this is really serious.. so that means I cannot even think of becoming the governor or the president of a country as an ordinary person , that is without having a strong back-up, does this include other countries of the world ?

Wow, this is really serious.. so that means I cannot even think of becoming the governor or the president of a country as an ordinary person , that is without having a strong back-up, does this include other countries of the world ?
LoL, as for other countries, I don't really know but I believe it's very possible, cause I do see kdramas and Hollywood movies with such setups. to be in such positions, you need good backup.

Corruption can be compared to a dinosaur and should be tackled with strategic approach. I think the best way to tackle corruption in the country is to establish a strong institution that will fight corruption. an individual can easily get consumed when they are trying to fight corruption.

If curruption was a problem in a country, as it is in my country presently, the first and foremost thing to do is to search out the currupted officials, remove them from
What ever position they are and let them face the law.
I always tell people that charity begins at home which is why I believe that when it comes to reducing acts of corruption in the country that you should start from each and everyone of us from home.

Corruption is a big problem in our country today. I can reduce corruption by not being part of it more contributing to it. Playing favouritism is one way one can promote corruption. Let's be guided
Even when it comes to playing favoritism it is something that can never be eliminated in the country but when it comes to embezzlement of nation fund without doing what you're supposed to do with it is very frustrating.

Corruption can be compared to a dinosaur and should be tackled with strategic approach. I think the best way to tackle corruption in the country is to establish a strong institution that will fight corruption. an individual can easily get consumed when they are trying to fight corruption.
You have a very detailed and perfect way of defining corruption , that's the exact name to call most of our people that started corruption most especially in Africa which has been infected with corruption.

I get your idea but how sure are you these institutions would be immune to corruption? This is not the frist time such bodies or institutions have been created, yet we are still dealing with corruption. Most of them found in this institutions are even more corrupt than others.

A strong institution is needed to tackle corruption in any organisation. A group of people with the same mindset needs to come together to form a strong institution. They must be ready to fight corruption because corruption will definitely fight back.

Ever since I was born and become an adult I've always heard about trying to stop corruption but it has never been anything successful but rather it is getting out of hand.

Since we all know that corruption is an evil act which is punishable by law though the people upholding the law are also corrupt , the only thing is to be exposing those whom at into corruption.

LoL, as for other countries, I don't really know but I believe it's very possible, cause I do see kdramas and Hollywood movies with such setups. to be in such positions, you need good backup.
Okay but what if I have the required money that is necessary for me to carry out my election campaign , do I still needs to have people in the government before I can even think of becoming the president ?

Okay but what if I have the required money that is necessary for me to carry out my election campaign , do I still needs to have people in the government before I can even think of becoming the president ?
In a world without corruption, it would have been very possible but right now I doubt it. I don't know if you remember a popular man of God back then that was seriously struggling to become president. I can't really remember his name, but he had his own party as well. These days when it comes to politics, besides money, who you know also matters. The politics Nigeria play is mostly by recommendations. The so called godfathers would recommend who they think should be the next president and they would sponsor it. The election itself is full of rigging, meaning there is no free and fair election. That pastor was not able to win a single election.

If corruption is a problem in a country, how could it be reduced?
Corruption can be reduced if workers are paid well at the due time without any delay. Also workers shouldn't be deprived of their right at the necessary time for promotion they should be promoted.

In a world without corruption, it would have been very possible but right now I doubt it. I don't know if you remember a popular man of God back then that was seriously struggling to become president. I can't really remember his name, but he had his own party as well. These days when it comes to politics, besides money, who you know also matters. The politics Nigeria play is mostly by recommendations. The so called godfathers would recommend who they think should be the next president and they would sponsor it. The election itself is full of rigging, meaning there is no free and fair election. That pastor was not able to win a single election.
Well we just have to be very careful in our own ways, it might even be dangerous for a single individual who try to expose all these corrupt practices , in fact you might even be at risk of dying , you might even be killed during the process.

I don't really think that corruption can be stop or reduce in this world but it can be manage, because the government is not doing anything about the corruption in order to stop it.

Thing is evil would never end no matter what. What I would to reduce corruption is make sure culprits are punished seriously so people won't think of it
The truth of the matter is that those agencies that are set up to take care of corrupt practices that are going on in the country are also corrupt in their own setup.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds