Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you reduce corruption?

Corruption is a big problem. It can be reduced by first removing corrupt leaders. There is no way the citizens won't be corrupt when the leaders themselves are corrupt. When the corrupt leaders are gotten rid of, then it will be easier to get rid of the corrupt citizens.
Yeah, it all starts with dealing with those corrupt leaders. They are the ones who encourage citizens to be corrupt themselves. For example, the traffic police who take bribes on the road. Those should be fired to end corruption in that department.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, it all starts with dealing with those corrupt leaders. They are the ones who encourage citizens to be corrupt themselves. For example, the traffic police who take bribes on the road. Those should be fired to end corruption in that department.
You have made good recommendations but it is easier said than done. A lot of sensitisation needs to be done in order to eradicate or reduce corruption in the society to the barest minimum.

This is exactly my point. A leader can't be corrupt and expect to have upright citizens. As a leader what you wouldn't want your citizens to do, you shouldn't do it as well.

Arresting or killing of older political leaders is even the best way to reduce corruption in the country, for as long as they are still in existence they will still influence the rulership of the new government. If you're not interested to kill them you can send them to exile for life.

The question is not how to stop?
It's the matter of the people that are supposed to stop corruption not given the opportunity or the platform.
If the whole corrupt government of a country can be totally dethroned, and new breed of sincere governors emerge, the corruption would be a thing of the past in such a country.
Corruption is everywhere in the world but its being rampant in some countries than the other , and you can reduce corruption by being clean and exposing staffs and government officials involved in corruption.

Thing is evil would never end no matter what. What I would to reduce corruption is make sure culprits are punished seriously so people won't think of it
Seriously if it's possible for corruption to be limited in my country, I believe that it is possible to have been achieved by now but as they are trying to control corruption, it's still getting more worse than it used to be.

Arresting or killing of older political leaders is even the best way to reduce corruption in the country, for as long as they are still in existence they will still influence the rulership of the new government. If you're not interested to kill them you can send them to exile for life.
Haha this really got me laughing, though it's funny but it's the truth, one of our major problem in our government today is the older generation of politicians, they are now the godfathers ruling the nation behind the scenes.

Corruption in its many forms have eaten deep into many of the world known areas of concern so it may prove difficult to cure but I believe one way to cure this corruption is by making all transactions public so everyone knows if domwinw is hiding something.

There is a saying charity begins at home,the best way to handle corruption is to publicise that individual are to stop corruption themselves by doing what is right
There is no part of our country that is not filled with corruption which is why I believe in this statement that you just mentioned about charity begins at home because if we tackle corruption from each of our individual homes and come out to the public things will seem to be normal or better.

Haha this really got me laughing, though it's funny but it's the truth, one of our major problem in our government today is the older generation of politicians, they are now the godfathers ruling the nation behind the scenes.
I don't even know why every system of government is rule by older politicians, I think it is high time we start voting them out from their places and vote in new people, the new people may be able to help us change things and make the country a better place.

I don't even know why every system of government is rule by older politicians, I think it is high time we start voting them out from their places and vote in new people, the new people may be able to help us change things and make the country a better place.
One major issue is this, to be able to buy a presidential campaign slot to be able to run for election requires millions of Naira according to what I heard, majority of these contestants need sponsors. This is where the older politicians come in, they act as sponsors, and also calling the shots.

One major issue is this, to be able to buy a presidential campaign slot to be able to run for election requires millions of Naira according to what I heard, majority of these contestants need sponsors. This is where the older politicians come in, they act as sponsors, and also calling the shots.
So can't I just receive their sponsorship then after that I betrayed them and take over everything from them ? after all the money they are using to sponsor me are the public fund they used pen to steal into their Bank account, we are just looking for an opportunity to make the country a better place.

Corruption has many roots and those roots must be understand in order to reduce Corruption. Institutions must be strengthen and a good accountability much be checked and public office holders must be held accountable for there actions while in office.

Well using my country where corruption is the order of the day and has been a norm, it's infested the society, I would recommend the highest punishment for those found guilty so examples would be set

Many people see corruption to be normal but it is now cause more harm than good.
What they can do to reduce corruption is that, to keep the public sector honest, transparent and accountable.

Well using my country where corruption is the order of the day and has been a norm, it's infested the society, I would recommend the highest punishment for those found guilty so examples would be set
As far as Nigeria is concerned it is going to be very difficult for corruption to be eliminated but I'm sure it can be controlled to some extent but I'm not being helpful at all.

So can't I just receive their sponsorship then after that I betrayed them and take over everything from them ? after all the money they are using to sponsor me are the public fund they used pen to steal into their Bank account, we are just looking for an opportunity to make the country a better place.
Hahaha, well I don't know how it works though, but most of these men have their hands in things you won't even expects. You know most of them are in cults and all that, so running is just putting yourself in danger.

If curruption was a problem in a country, as it is in my country presently, the first and foremost thing to do is to search out the currupted officials, remove them from
What ever position they are and let them face the law.

Hahaha, well I don't know how it works though, but most of these men have their hands in things you won't even expects. You know most of them are in cults and all that, so running is just putting yourself in danger.
This is what I was told but I don't know how true it may be ,does it mean that all the big men and the politician is also among these groups ? and can they use this group to influence People for their advantage ?

This is what I was told but I don't know how true it may be ,does it mean that all the big men and the politician is also among these groups ? and can they use this group to influence People for their advantage ?
Well I can't really say for sure, they probably know how they do their things there, but as for the group or cult stuff I guess it's true, cause a politician once came to our church some year back, and she was made a statement saying anyone into politics must have strong backups, so it's either you are a very strong christian or you are into some diabolic practices or you have someone powerful backing up, this is why most would not even want to run as you have said, caus they need the back up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds