Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you reduce corruption?

Well I strongly believe that one of the reason of curruption from what i have come to realise is that some persons who engage in them are actually not secure i their position,reason they engage in them,a good renumiration should be given to both public and personal

Advertisement Placeholder
That is where it all begins, if corruption is eliminated from a family, the society will be free from it as well, and then the country at large.
Secondly, i think if the corrupt politicians are off sitted, the rate of corruption will reduce.
I come from a country where corruption is very common,people earn a living from scamming others is not a good idea but the government are not doing anything to help this.

Corruption in Africa is the worst. I will not want to hide anything , for as long as the older politician is still in existence there is no how a good leaders can govern without them bringing in corruption. The best way to get rid of corruption in the government sector is to get rid of older politician and you know what that means.

To eradicate corruption, we should start at the grassroot level. We people should stop giving bribes to corrupt people to get our work done. This itself will bring out a big change in the society. Electing clean persons as our representatives in the government would be the next step.

Corruption in Africa is the worst. I will not want to hide anything , for as long as the older politician is still in existence there is no how a good leaders can govern without them bringing in corruption. The best way to get rid of corruption in the government sector is to get rid of older politician and you know what that means.
That's true,in the African countries people are corrupted and you have a lot of scammers l,some people earn a living from scamming and the government are doing nothing about the situation.

In our nation today, corruption is a major issue. By not participating in it and giving less of a contribution, I may lessen corruption. One approach to encourage corruption is by showing favoritism. Let us follow directions.

The best way to reduce corruption is to sorround up ourselves with people who have the same positive view like you do , although sometimes it will be very difficult for you to trust every members you are working with even when so many claims to be good

In our nation today, corruption is a major issue. By not participating in it and giving less of a contribution, I may lessen corruption. One approach to encourage corruption is by showing favoritism. Let us follow directions.
If you are from my country I believe you'll know what corruption is, and also we have a lot of scammers, some people scam to earn a living, that's not a good idea.

I believe that punishment for people who have been caught is one of the easiest ways to try to eliminate corruption. Corruption can be reduced if you should reward people who whistle blow or long jail terms for people who are caught.

That's true,in the African countries people are corrupted and you have a lot of scammers l,some people earn a living from scamming and the government are doing nothing about the situation.
If I have opportunity to be the president and to be in a position to reduce corruption I wouldn't target the citizens but mostly the top government official because if they are good then the civilians and other citizen of the country will follow.

Protests and marches must be used by the public to criticize the government.

The judiciary should be impartial, able to indict public servants and convict them without fear or favor. Moreover, if an arrest is not made, it will be possible to hold the police chiefs in contempt.

The head of state should fire anyone involved in wrongdoing.

Families of public officials shouldn't be permitted to transact with the government.

Accountability and transparency are required.

One can reduce corruption when there is law enforcement in the land. And punishing people who engage in corruption. When they are punished and used as a scapegoat people will be afraid to commit it

I'm in a country where we have a lot of corrupt people, they can do anything to earn money, I think it will be a good idea to find a way to sougth this out.

Corruption can only be reduced but cannot be totally eradicated , if you decided to stay out of corruption from your own end and try to report any corruption activities to the authority , then you have done your part .

I believe that I am going to reduce corruption if I am going to totally early minutes the chances of people doing it in the first place by building better systems that can be able to detect corrupt practices very early.

I'm in a country where we have a lot of corrupt people, they can do anything to earn money, I think it will be a good idea to find a way to sougth this out.
Corruption is everywhere here in my country because people are callous and seal centred , son they exploit every opportunity they have to get themselves corrupt with money and gift .

Corruption is everywhere here in my country because people are callous and seal centred , son they exploit every opportunity they have to get themselves corrupt with money and gift .
That's true, I agree with what you've just said, corruption is all over everywhere, if you are in a country like Nigeria you'll know what corruption truly is.

If corruption is a problem in a country, how could it be reduced?
I believe that a lot of people are corrupt because they are not satisfied and they do not have enough money to take care of themselves so you need to provide jobs to help them make money so that they will be less corrupt

I don't think if there's any easy way that we can use to reduce corruption, a lot of people are corrupted starting from the government to the citizens, I don't think if we can fix these.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds