Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you reduce corruption?

In my opinion, I think the law is the best agency to stop curruption. If you find a criminal, let him face the law. A murderer, let him face the wrath of the law. Stop taking laws into your hands by burning a criminal to death. I'd personally allow the law to have it's due course.

Advertisement Placeholder
If corruption is a problem in a country, how could it be reduced?
Well, there will always be corruption out there, and sometimes we can't stop it, but to make it as unlikely as possible, you need strict laws and a big punishment if corruption happens. I believe that's the only way to at least lower corruption, but it will always be there.

In my opinion, I think the law is the best agency to stop curruption. If you find a criminal, let him face the law. A murderer, let him face the wrath of the law. Stop taking laws into your hands by burning a criminal to death. I'd personally allow the law to have it's due course.
That is right. The law needs to be so strong and genuine when dealing with cases of corruption. Unfortunately, most laws are still broken by corrupt people by bribery. If it were possible, law makers and enforcers need to be people who cannot be bribed.

That is right. The law needs to be so strong and genuine when dealing with cases of corruption. Unfortunately, most laws are still broken by corrupt people by bribery. If it were possible, law makers and enforcers need to be people who cannot be bribed.
All nations should take a cue from Asian nations in the way they deal with corruption. They are so brutal in dealing with corruption and it tends to deter others from indulging.

Corruption is something bad, based on my view I don't think there's any easy way that we can make use of to stop corruption, the whole system is already corrupt.

Yes that's true, but I think with the current level of corruption there is no best way to stop it, our leaders and our government are also corrupted it will be something very hard.

The best thing to do when you detect any criminal activities is to report it tonthe appropriate quaters , dont try standing out by letting people know you are the reason why they got arrested .most especially when you are working in an office

If corruption is a problem in a country, how could it be reduced?

This is a question that should be directed to the government of my country because they are the head of corruption in my country right now. And because there is no one who can actually question them, they don't really care about the effects other people are passing through as a result of their highly involvement in corruption.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds