Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you reduce corruption?

Personally I think corruption cannot be completely removed in a country, for that to happen, it requires a total complete change of mindset of every individual which is next to impossible. But it can be reduced as you have rightly asked. I think the first step to take would be to create a system whereby every thing done is transparent

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the major causes of corruption is selfishness people want to get more even when they have enough thereby depriving other people of having what they were they need and that is a major reason for corruption

The best way to reduce corruption is to leverage on technology and try and make sure human dealings are limited to certain aspects

People see corruption as a normal thing to do. It seems that corruption runs in the vein of every individual. If I am opportuned to give an idea on how to reduce or curb corruption, I would say that one would be able to achieve this by executing the guilty ones outrightly.
Definitely true. There would be no better way to reduce corruption than setting and delivering harsh punishments to culprit. This is the most effective way

The organs and the mechanisms of the government institutions have to really sit up to their full responsibility if there is ever anything that can be done to face out corruption in any country

IN order to stop corruption, you need to introduce reward and punishment. You need to reward good employees and punish bad employees. You also need to offer better pay.

With my own understanding. To reduce corruption either national or private corruption, we must firstly summon the top leaders to lay good examples because the change we need begins at the top

Living by example is the only way to build and stop corruption and if by holding seminars to make the youth know that money can easily be made legibly
[automerge]1634408441[/automerge]
You can only reduce corruption by living by example making people know that legitimate money is the only way to true success and avoiding crime gives you integrity

Last edited:
To reduce corruption, serious punishment must be imposed on who so ever got on that act. It will be a lesson to others

There should always be room for tough punishment for those found guilty of corruption even if they are still in office. This office immunity should be scrapped in my opinion to get those that commit corrupt practices in to face the law.

By creating a society that is free and fair that lacks nepotism and everything is done in a good manner this will help people focus on being truly successful rather than being cheated in what they do and it will help stop corruption

Corruption could be handled if there are enabling laws that can be used to prevent it also there should be sanctions and consequences for breaking the law.

I think the best way to deal with corruption is to enforce the stricter penalty for anyone found guilty of corrupt practices, it may even be capital punishment, trust me people will steer clear of corruption.

I don't really know how to even go about it if I have an opportunity to be the president or to transform this country ,sometimes I always believe that this country is so corrupt to a point that only God that will be able to repair it.

We all know that corruption is very bad and it can bring an end to any company or company. The best thing is to be strict with the punishments according to law. When you fight corruption, others will learn.

Yes, you should add the charge. Due to the rising cost of transportation and other expenses, adding a little charge will ensure you make profit at the end of every delivery.

I believe that the best way that you can reduce corruption is having the principles of checks and balances in your business or set up in such a way that they check each other in order to eliminate any corrupt practices.

Accountability is the only way to reduce corruption. It you make people accountable for their every action, they might stop being corrupt. Introducing tighter regulations also might help

I think one about the explanation of corruption from what I have come to acknowledge is that a few people who participate in them are really not secure I their position, reason they participate in them, a great remuneration ought to be given to both public and private laborers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds