Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you reduce corruption?

Even most of the government agencies that you're going to report the Acts of corruption and believe that they are also involved in it as well because they will definitely do nothing if it's involving any government official.
The right thing to do is to report any act of corruption in your environment or place of works , though the agencies we are supposed to report the act of corruption to are also corrupted beyond normal.

Advertisement Placeholder
The government need try in order reduce corruption because is to much in the country, government need to find solution to stop corruption I pray let them find solution in order to stop such

Most of the source and the beggining of the corruption mostly in Africa is .ca by the bad leadership of the government, so if the corruption need to be uprooted , we just start flushing it from the government.
The government need try in order reduce corruption because is to much in the country, government need to find solution to stop corruption I pray let them find solution in order to stop such

People should learn how to be fair and selfless. Mostly if you engage in corruption it showad how selfish you are that you don't care about others. If everyone was caring and thought about others there would be no corruption. Everyone is out to benefit themselves.

The first way to reduce corruption is making sure you are not participating in any act or form of corruption, and trying to tell people around you that corruption is not a good thing .

Am always scared when it comes to issue of corruption and there is no easy way to reduce corruption because everybody is corrupt in one way or the other. the better option is to be free from corruption.

I believe that there should put in effective measures to ensure that corruption is almost impossible for people instead of trying to bring and consequences because people are going to look for ways to divert.

Am always scared when it comes to issue of corruption and there is no easy way to reduce corruption because everybody is corrupt in one way or the other. the better option is to be free from corruption.
You are the one that knows the definition of corruption , corruption has eaten deeply into the government and almost the organisation and companies even to the local government level , so one have to be careful when trying to solve corruption.

The. Only way to fight corruption is for people to have the fear of God in them. We all know that most corrupt countries are lawless, and so only God can make them to not be corrupt.

There are different ways to which corruption can be reduced depending on which strategy you may used. personally I think to reduce corruption you first start with yourself.

may be, Here are techniques for diminishing debasement creating nations can utilize: Debasement flourishes when government authorities can take advantage of wasteful bureaucracies. Ineffectively overseen open divisions with complex directions make evading rules simple for these authorities. Diminishing debasement implies, over all, streamlining bureaucracy. Close universal escape clauses. Without get to to the universal budgetary framework,

Thing is evil would never end no matter what. What I would to reduce corruption is make sure culprits are punished seriously so people won't think of it
There is no way in this earth that them can stop corruption I don't think it can be possible, because government had tried so hard in order to stop corruption but they can't, no matter how hard they can try but they cannot stop it.

You can be able to reduce corruption by educating young children especially in schools about the dangers of corruption and how they should stay far away from it.

For corruption to reduce in a particular country, organization or house, cruel and hard punishment should be given to anyone who breaks the law and honor should be given to those who expose one of corruption.

I am going to work closely with schools to ensure that every student has been taught the dangers of corruption and the ways in which they can identify and report it to appropriate authorities.

There has to be very strong rules for people who are caught in practicing corrupt practices like several years imprisonment or even the death penalty and in some country.

I am going to work closely with schools to ensure that every student has been taught the dangers of corruption and the ways in which they can identify and report it to appropriate authorities.
Nice idea. Working with school would really help most especially to educate the students but at the same time these students are not a point of consideration. People who engages in corruption are the top official of these corrupt countries.

One of the way corruption can reduce in our counties, is by having a strict secret EFCC, detectives, or CIA agent that cases of corruption that be sent to and the will take an immediate action.

In order to reduce corruption , you must first make up your mind that you will never be part of any corruption activities and always report those involved in corruption.
In order to reduce corruption , you must first make up your mind that you will never be part of any corruption activities and always report those involved in corruption.

That is where it all begins, if corruption is eliminated from a family, the society will be free from it as well, and then the country at large.
Secondly, i think if the corrupt politicians are off sitted, the rate of corruption will reduce.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds