Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you reduce corruption?

I don't really think that corruption can be stop or reduce in this world but it can be manage, because the government is not doing anything about the corruption in order to stop it.
The new generation that are growing actually getting very better when it comes to getting into corruption because they have far more better means to exploit the corruption sector if I'm allowed to use that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well we just have to be very careful in our own ways, it might even be dangerous for a single individual who try to expose all these corrupt practices , in fact you might even be at risk of dying , you might even be killed during the process.
That's right, most of these people have some level of control over the media as well, which even makes it harder to expose them. We have heard of cases where some who tried to make their voice heard online just suddenly disappear, and we do not even know how it happens.

In a nutshell , in my own opinion , the only way to reduce corruption is by reporting any corruption activities to the authorities and making sure you dont have any hand in corruption.

In my own point of view, corruption can be reduced by introducing and implementing a law that any one found guilty, especially involves in fraudulent activity shall receive a capital punishment. This will make a lot of people run or stay away from corruption.

In my opinion, there are two days of ending corruption in the society, one of them is to make an example of anybody found guilty of corrupt practices , while the second one is capital punishment for anybody found guilty.

Corrupt citizens should be punished appropriately including those in powers, the reason corruption is on the increase is that those in power feels they are above the law because they are not usually punished when they go against the law
The biggest challenge in my country when it comes to handling cases of corruption is that there is a higher rate of bribery in the system which even the corrupt official will pay his way out of being punished.

In a nutshell , in my own opinion , the only way to reduce corruption is by reporting any corruption activities to the authorities and making sure you dont have any hand in corruption.
Even most of the government agencies that you're going to report the Acts of corruption and believe that they are also involved in it as well because they will definitely do nothing if it's involving any government official.

That's right, most of these people have some level of control over the media as well, which even makes it harder to expose them. We have heard of cases where some who tried to make their voice heard online just suddenly disappear, and we do not even know how it happens.
But there is a way these things can be exposed, if this is what I am trying to do I have to travel to UK or any other country like maybe America , from there I can expose them through social media , with that I won't really be affected , but nobody has ever done this.

The only way to reduce corruption which has eaten deep inton the heart of the world is not get involved in any atrocities and always report any kind of corruption to the appropriate quarters.

I think one of the ways for a business owner to reduce corruption in the workplace is to hire the service of external auditor to checking the activities of the bookkeepers and accountants working for the company.

I think one of the reason of curruption from what i have come to realise is that some persons who engage in them are actually not secure i their position,reason they engage in them,a good renumiration should be given to both public and private workers.
People will always be greedy and it's something that is going to be very difficult for you to stop them doing which is going to make tackling corruption a very impossible job.

People will always be greedy and it's something that is going to be very difficult for you to stop them doing which is going to make tackling corruption a very impossible job.
I think the shade the leadership in any society adopt is basically what the populace will eventually follow.a strong institution is all that is required and it must be free from interference from the authority.
Corruption can be endermic in a system if there are no measures to contain it,and one of the ways of doing that is to a good incentives for employee under the workforce of the institution,this will reduce to an extent the issue of corruption.

Last edited:
I think the best way corruption can be stopped or can be reduced in a country is by applying a streak and crook punishment to anyone who's is found in such out of corruption. No mercy should be given to sure person.

I believe that one of the reasons why there is widespread corruption is because people have been doing it and getting away with it. The first thing to do is to introduce heavy punishment for people who are caught doing corruption and also to develop systems that makes it very difficult for people to.

The only way you can play your path in reducing corruption is by resisting corruption and trying your best in reporting any act of corruption that you see in your vicinity

Actually corruption has become part of human existence and to some extent most people can not do without corruption because it comes in different perspectives depending on how its practice. I can only preach but I cant change when they are not ready.

The main thing we can do to stop corruption is to avoid getting involve in any corrupted activities and making sure we report every activities of corruptions to the appropriate quarters.

As simple as it might look like I think that the best way to stop corruption is by starting to make it very difficult for somebody to be corrupt in the first place. You can do this by building very strong and transparent financial systems.

I can reduce corruption by making people understand how their corrupt practices is doing more harm than good. When people realize this , I am optimistic that they would reduce their corrupt practices .

The best way to reduce corruption is by fighting it. If you are not tackling corruption appropriately it will continue to grow without of control and it could be very detrimental.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds