Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start Earning Passive Income without any knowledge, any skill , any degree

Yeah, they would ultimately think that Investment is not profitable and instantly quit because of the loses they incurred as a result of their level of ignorance. This is pathetic.
it is indeed very pathetic i must agree with you, as that same thing you are not making money from, some other person is cashing out big time from it as he/she knows what they are doing and what is needed to be done.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making passive income online is something that you should understand us to take some gradual process. This is going to include things like having good relationship with people and building systems.

That is why many people lose money on investment, they usually put in money on what they do not understand how it works and when it does not go as plan they start to complain
Putting money on something you do not understand is very risky. That is why so many people do not make the internet and expect themselves to make money.

it is indeed very pathetic i must agree with you, as that same thing you are not making money from, some other person is cashing out big time from it as he/she knows what they are doing and what is needed to be done.
Knowledge is indeed power, it helps us make rational decisions that have a great effect in our lives.
That is why it is advisable to chase knowledge first and not money.

Actually making passive income online needed no skills sometimes but it's an added advantage that you have some skills that will helped you earned much bigger than the unskilled person.

It's possible to make big amount of money without having a university degree , skills , and knowledge , all you need to do is have huge amount of money and invest big to make better return .

It’s practically universal to want to increase your income. Regardless of how much money someone has, they would still like to make more.

If you’re like most, you swap your time for money. Even highly paid, successful doctors and lawyers are limited because they have to trade their time in exchange for payment. Doctors can only see so many patients in a week. Their potential income is limited by time.

Passive income is money coming in that requires you to invest very littletime. You may spend some time initially, while you’re getting it all setup.

However, once it’s up and running, you’ll continue to receive income for a long time to come.

So I Recommended You To Read This Ebook " Passive Profits: Do It Once and Profit Forever " and Learn 5 to 10 figures to start passive income within 30days or less.
Passive income is a decent way to earn money on the side without doing that much, if anything at all. This eBook seems quite informative and I will make sure to check it out and read its contents

I personally think that this is actually a very dangerous mentality that would definitely lead a lot of people to their downfall because how do you expect to make money literally from nothing.

Knowledge is indeed power, it helps us make rational decisions that have a great effect in our lives.
Probably, It is always very important to acquire knowledge before money. When you have knowledge it will be easier for you to make money both online and offline. Without knowledge you will lose a lot of money.

Probably, It is always very important to acquire knowledge before money. When you have knowledge it will be easier for you to make money both online and offline. Without knowledge you will lose a lot of money.
I know of my friends that came to me to learn trading , they were so impulsive about making money quick to the extent they don't want to subject themselves to practice and learning on demo.

I know of my friends that came to me to learn trading , they were so impulsive about making money quick to the extent they don't want to subject themselves to practice and learning on demo.
That is actually the major problem with a lot of people. They are always in a hurry to make quick money on the internet which always do not work. Looking for quick money is not advisable at all because you will lose more.

That is actually the major problem with a lot of people. They are always in a hurry to make quick money on the internet which always do not work. Looking for quick money is not advisable at all because you will lose more.
If you are chasing money it runs, but if you chase the skill that bring money, the money would begin to troop in. Alot are ignorant of this fact and they end up in grave losses.

I have this feeling that earning online without skills or knowledge is just like stressing yourself because you won't get there. knowledge are required to helped you plan and strategies on how good you should be in your dealings.

Our world today are not very keen on this sort of philosophy, they are more interested in making the money first and I do not know how they intend to achieve this without first getting the needed knowledge

If you are chasing money it runs, but if you chase the skill that bring money, the money would begin to troop in. Alot are ignorant of this fact and they end up in grave losses.
This is actually true to an extent. you must acquire knowledge and skill if you want to make money in the internet.you need to go for the big things if you want to become financially stable through the internet.

I don't think that's possible, you need to have a good knowledge before you can earn a money, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you can earn money.

Knowledge is very important because iof you do not have the right kind of knowledge, then you will more likely make many mistakes that could harm your business.

Nowadays in my country, one can hardly earn any money or passive income once he or she is not knowledgeable, not having any skill or not being educated at all.

there is no way you can be able to make passive income online if you do not have knowledge. Knowledge with the first step towards making passive income on anything you are doing. If you want to open a YouTube channel for example you need to have proper knowledge of what you're going to teach people.
I do not know why people always want to skip the learning curve even though it is the most important one. Your job is going to be much more easier if you know what you are doing and have deep knowledge

I don't think that's possible, you need to have a good knowledge before you can earn a money, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you can earn money.

Knowledge is important. If you have basic knowledge, you can make money. For example, you need to be a good at grammar if you want to be a good writer. this requires you to have knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds